VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: New "Game in a bottle" prizes for mini-games? UPDATE: NOW NEW MAGIC, TOO..  (Read 39512 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page

Congrats to everyone on the bottles so far!  :thumb: I have to say, the fireworks bottle is my favorite. I love the fireworks shooting off inside.  :dance2:

My kids are too busy "blurring" mom out in laser tag, so King and I will have to go in with clones and try your strategy, Flame and .It. Thanks for everyone posting tips and updates. Maybe if people still need help as the weekend approaches, we can set up some NoBS games!

PrincessWendyBird, back to hitting the bottles...well you know what I mean... :drunk: :angel:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Wow!!!

Looks like I've missed quite a bit here -Between Christmas and New Year's my computer got a "nuisance" virus which really was a pain in the *** - computer was down for days.  Dear hub had to call the computer support people to get it removed and computer back on line.  Told him I don't even want to know what that cost  :bm: And then, me being me, still somewhat afraid to be on line dreading another attack  :sur:

Think I'll give up on the bottles - I don't score well in any of the games, lucky if I get 150 in birds (are the jeeps going faster than they used to?) - fireworks I get a lag or freeze for a second or so which causes even less points.

Question: the bottles are tradeable I saw posted. But what about the magic from them?  Thinking that's my only hope of obtaining those bottles and the magic from the games.

edit: Home today, so I played a few games of bird and fireworks - did better today bc no kids in the game?  But still no bottles from them.

Red: Thanks so much for your help with checkers and the quests!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:03 PM by funfly »

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....

Hugs Fun! Aww, I was wondering where you were.

Yes, the bottles are tradeable and so is the magic :)

We can all help you win the laser, night fighters, pirates and checkers bottles. As for the two others. No worries, take is very slow. Enigma said that the bottles will be around for a long time. However, knowing them now, I don't know if it means a week, a month or a year. LOL.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:06 PM by funfly »
ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

mir4mad

• Most colorful posts at VMKnoBS
    And I know!!!
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Believe in miracles!
    • Miracle For Madison & Friends

Thank you all so much for the detailed info on how you are getting the bottles. Not sure if I can spend much time
playing these games and I'm not very good at them anyway- never was on VMK either but friendly games sure do help. princess can't even play some of these games. She LOVES to play checkers and I know she wants the checker bottle so if anyone see's her on please ask her to play checkers with you. The only other one she would like to have is the fireworks bottle. Boy this does remind me of the Blackheart quest and those were some stressful days! I had to tell her there was no way I would be able to get that done for her and it broke my heart. If it weren't for some dis angels  :angel: who surprised her and helped big time she never would have gotten that treasure detector magic. Oh and that sure made my life easier when she got that magic. WOOT!
(where are my gamers when I need them? LOL!)

Forgive me if I've missed this somewhere but can someone tell me about (or is there a picture of) the focus magic and what it does?

Thanks in advance.  GL to all and HAVE FUN!!!!!

MamaOwl

I saw a little bit of the focus magic. I believe it causes you to get blurry (ironic, hmm?). It's kind of hard on the eyes for those of us on the verge of needing reading glasses :laugh2:.

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Night Fighters Bottle changed- It is now Blue

:sos:
ScarlettPixie

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Night Fighters Bottle changed- It is now Blue

:sos:

omg... :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Flamanar  :sur:

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic

Still haven't won any bottles but haven't really tried yet either except fireworks.  My question is do you have to win these games all in a row or does it seem to be going by the total number of games won?  If it's in a row I guess I might as well figure I'll have no bottles other than maybe fireworks.

Also those of you good at the bird game, what is the trick with the jeep?  I don't mess up because of the birds, it's always because I run out of gas.  No matter what I try this happens. :(

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Still haven't won any bottles but haven't really tried yet either except fireworks.  My question is do you have to win these games all in a row or does it seem to be going by the total number of games won?  If it's in a row I guess I might as well figure I'll have no bottles other than maybe fireworks.

Also those of you good at the bird game, what is the trick with the jeep?  I don't mess up because of the birds, it's always because I run out of gas.  No matter what I try this happens. :(

I'm not that good at birds, but I did finally win the bottle for it.

Moving the jeep: mouse click on screen and then use your arrow left and right keys to move the jeep side to side.  I don't get all the gas cans either. I usually get the first room's both gas cans; the second room I only aim for the last gas can.  The rest I don't remember other than if it's too "buried" into stuff I skip it while going for the easier ones.  I never use the up arrow; rarely to almost never use the down arrow -- they both use too much gas for me.  Anyone else good at birds probably have some good pointers for the jeep more than I.

lisuhut

• When is a queue not a queue?
  • Snowman Magic

Hi
Well i have been playing fireworks and birds for a week and still no bottles ,but my credits sure have grown !!
I am super rich lol
Hugs all and well done to those who have managed to get the bottles
Lisu x

lisuhut

• When is a queue not a queue?
  • Snowman Magic

Hi
Spoke to soon i am now the proud owner of the bird game bottle  :yes!:
Lisu x

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Congrats Lisu!

------------------

Night Fighters bottles- it is confirmed by another player and myself.

You win the model ship that you play on. So, if you win on Pink Wrath, that will be your bottle that will be added to your inventory.
You win on Blue Wrath etc.... that will be what will go in the inventory.

You do NOT need all Night Fighters bottle for the magic, one is what you need. So no panic that you must win all those bottles. Win one NF bottle and go to next game on your list.

Said this, Flame and I had a bet how many bottles the NF game would give out. Seems he won, so now I have to call VFK and place an order for 3 membership... :'(
ScarlettPixie

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Congrats Lisu!

------------------

Night Fighters bottles- it is confirmed by another player and myself.

You win the model ship that you play on. So, if you win on Pink Wrath, that will be your bottle that will be added to your inventory.
You win on Blue Wrath etc.... that will be what will go in the inventory.

You do NOT need all Night Fighters bottle for the magic, one is what you need. So no panic that you must win all those bottles. Win one NF bottle and go to next game on your list.

Said this, Flame and I had a bet how many bottles the NF game would give out. Seems he won, so now I have to call VFK and place an order for 3 membership... :'(

ROFL.  I release thee from they obligation ;)  Unless you got $30 to donate to VFK.  lol

Congrats Lisu!

Flamanar...every little bit...

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

A bet is a bet... this will teach me to gamble! Well, at least it was memberships and NOT purple pumpkins or sir gobbles...
ScarlettPixie

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

A bet is a bet... this will teach me to gamble! Well, at least it was memberships and NOT purple pumpkins or sir gobbles...

ROFL.  Silly Pix :)

BTW:  Flame has earned his last bottle and has lost his focus!  I mean has received his Focus!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heat: :heat: :heat:

Pirates was the last for me.  The strategy that worked best was getting three other people to play with you.  Hit each of them once and let them recover health.  Repeat as many times as possible and work quickly.  If you need to travel to get more ammo, it's a good idea for them to follow you to save time.  The other 3 people don't need to shoot at all.  Just take a single hit and go recover their health right away.  Follow this method and your points will be very nice and it won't take long to get the bottle :)

Best of luck to all.  Gonna try to get the night fighter bottles now.  Blech.

Flamanar
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:18 AM by flamanar »

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room

Congrats on the magic!

Laser tag is taking forever... compared to NF!!!
ScarlettPixie

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Just got .IT her final bottle (Pirates) and Focus magic!

Another tip:  you can do this with only 2 players as well.  Keep close to each other, BOTH players hit their opponent once or twice (enough to take at least 2-4 health off), then both get your health back up.  Replenish ammo if necessary as well.  STAY CLOSE!  When it's between 30 seconds to 10 seconds left in the game, the person trying for the bottle should vaporize their opponent.  Wella.  Doing it like this, I had .It winning over 1,000 points a game.  It also helps the other player raise their scores as well...helping them lessen the time it will take to get their bottle.

Next is Hero.

GL!

Flamanar
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up