VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: New "Game in a bottle" prizes for mini-games? UPDATE: NOW NEW MAGIC, TOO..  (Read 39509 times)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Flame,
   We also noticed that blurring someone doesn't seem to matter. We have one person shooting back and forth like you suggested - with targets moving as they are shot. Our daughter loves being the shooter - and she is good!  :lolg:

One thing King and I have noticed with playing some of the mini-games is that the grid is still abit quirky. I might be one place on my screen and will show in a different place on his. Not consistently, but enough that I wonder if this is what has "Gold" on hold. You really can't Gold release with those issues.

We also tried to play pirates using "Mouse Only" controls and could not shoot. Seems that the double click shooting was not working and we were the first to report it. Who knows how long it was like that - I'm guessing people either just ignored it and played the other way or weren't trying it to begin with.

I am hoping to add to the bottle thread some while I have the chance. Thanks again everyone for the info here!

LOL.  It takes skill to be both the shooter and target in most of the games!  It's funny trying to figure out the fastest way to lose a checkers game!

The games have been very buggy for us.  Last week, anyone who wasn't a top scorer in night fighters or space pirates would get stuck at the last level and not taken back to the lobby.  The only option was to refresh!  Awful.  There's also a few areas in Pirates on the right where shooting at each other does...nothing.  lol.  Many times hits don't register.  Sometimes in Laser Tag, other people magically show up in your fight.  The other night, we had an invisible person with us!  We only saw their chat bubbles!  Night fighters...sometimes a ship will get stuck in the top right of the screen in the second level.  Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're hitting someone or not.  We've found that the list of bugs in the minigames is...not short.  Like you said...might be why Gold is behind.  Might be why they have people crowding into the games for bottles so they have people playing the games to find the bugs.  Dunno.  Just a guess.

(hugs)

Flamanar

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Ok.  Some updated figures for Laser Tag.  Played 3 bottles.  Here are the scores.  The first number is the score before winning the bottle, the second number is the score after getting the bottle:

22048-28415
23502-29381
22918-28608

Looking at the scores, I'm guessing that the threshold for getting a bottle in Laser Tag is probably around 25,000 points/credits total out of all games played.

Flamanar

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • more laundry....

Ok.  Some updated figures for Laser Tag.  Played 3 bottles.  Here are the scores.  The first number is the score before winning the bottle, the second number is the score after getting the bottle:

22048-28415
23502-29381
22918-28608

Looking at the scores, I'm guessing that the threshold for getting a bottle in Laser Tag is probably around 25,000 points/credits total out of all games played.

Flamanar

Everytime I see the Laser Tag bottle I think of that Knock Your Block Off game - at least that's what I think it was called -- the 2 "boxers" where u kept punching the daylights out of the other till the head popped up... :lolg:

Question:  in Night Fighers where you have the different ships: I know if you finally win you get the color you were using when you won.   But, can the same person/peep win all of the bottles in different rounds - or - do you need to use a new person to win?

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

22048-28415
23502-29381
22918-28608

Flamanar

Everytime I see the Laser Tag bottle I think of that Knock Your Block Off game - at least that's what I think it was called -- the 2 "boxers" where u kept punching the daylights out of the other till the head popped up... :lolg:

Question:  in Night Fighers where you have the different ships: I know if you finally win you get the color you were using when you won.   But, can the same person/peep win all of the bottles in different rounds - or - do you need to use a new person to win?

LOL.  I remember mentioning that on another site when we got our first look at the Laser Tag uniforms.  Too funny!  GMTA ;)

Night Fighters: if you're asking if you need to switch out the opponents for each game until a bottle is won, the answer is no.  Keep using the same people.

Also, have we established that you don't have to use the same ship for EVERY game to win that specific ship bottle...or does it only have to be the final winning game that gives you that specific ship bottle?  I haven't tested that yet.  Like if I want a Green Wrath, can I play all the games with a different ship until the last round, and use the Green Wrath on just that round to get that ship bottle?  If you've already tried it, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'll have another 'test' to do.  LOL.  Thanks :)

Flamanar

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

22048-28415
23502-29381
22918-28608

Flamanar

LOL.  I remember mentioning that on another site when we got our first look at the Laser Tag uniforms.  Too funny!  GMTA ;)

Night Fighters: if you're asking if you need to switch out the opponents for each game until a bottle is won, the answer is no.  Keep using the same people.

Also, have we established that you don't have to use the same ship for EVERY game to win that specific ship bottle...or does it only have to be the final winning game that gives you that specific ship bottle?  I haven't tested that yet.  Like if I want a Green Wrath, can I play all the games with a different ship until the last round, and use the Green Wrath on just that round to get that ship bottle?  If you've already tried it, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'll have another 'test' to do.  LOL.  Thanks :)

Flamanar

I think I did play with a green ship, black ship and then finally a blue ship steady until I won - the bottle had the blue ship that I used for most of the games.

But the same person can win more than 1 bottle for Night Fighters?

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

22048-28415
23502-29381
22918-28608

Flamanar

Flamanar

I think I did play with a green ship, black ship and then finally a blue ship steady until I won - the bottle had the blue ship that I used for most of the games.

But the same person can win more than 1 bottle for Night Fighters?

Awesome.  I will do a test run with the ship colors using all different colors...and see if the last color I use is the ship bottle I receive.  Thx Fun!

Same person.  Aye :)

Flamanar

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.

Hey!  Just updating this thread with a little more info.

'Banking bottles' works!  So if you earned an extra bottle from Space Pirates (just as an example), you don't have to play Space Pirates for that bottle when going for your next focus magic!  This is nice for those who got all the different Night Fighter bottles.  That's one less game you'll have to play in the future for many focus magics! 

Just wanted everyone to know that we tested this, and it's a nice time-saver :)

Flamanar

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic

Do we still have today to do these games?  I have played 8 games of fireworks for my daughter's character over the period of the beginning until now and I still don't have the fireworks bottle for her.  With my character I got the bottle quickly.  I get about 6300 each time and that's not including the games she played herself where she scored a few points but her scores aren't very high.  I'm just not sure if I'm wasting my time today trying to get this bottle for her or not.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....

Do we still have today to do these games?  I have played 8 games of fireworks for my daughter's character over the period of the beginning until now and I still don't have the fireworks bottle for her.  With my character I got the bottle quickly.  I get about 6300 each time and that's not including the games she played herself where she scored a few points but her scores aren't very high.  I'm just not sure if I'm wasting my time today trying to get this bottle for her or not.

This morning before and after opening of game time:  I played 10 Checkers games and got the bottle still today.  

So I am guessing we might have today to complete any of these bottles

Aurorasparkle

• It is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom.
  • Fireworks Magic

Do we still have today to do these games?  I have played 8 games of fireworks for my daughter's character over the period of the beginning until now and I still don't have the fireworks bottle for her.  With my character I got the bottle quickly.  I get about 6300 each time and that's not including the games she played herself where she scored a few points but her scores aren't very high.  I'm just not sure if I'm wasting my time today trying to get this bottle for her or not.

This morning before and after opening of game time:  I played 10 Checkers games and got the bottle still today.  

So I am guessing we might have today to complete any of these bottles

Oh okay ty, I guess I'll just keep trying for her.  Congrats on your checkers bottle!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up