VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Horses  (Read 18062 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Horses
« on: September 13, 2008, 11:05 PM »

I saw Sunny out tonight on a horse so maybe they are testing them??  :yes!:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

• Burried In Treasure Magic
Re: Horses
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 05:38 AM »

CynAnne was given her horse today (9/14). I saw pics of her on it posted on two VFK forums.

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 06:26 AM »

CynAnne was given her horse today (9/14). I saw pics of her on it posted on two VFK forums.

Was this *cough* another test *cough* by someone other than staff?

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 07:25 AM »

Was this *cough* another test *cough* by someone other than staff?

What is this cough going around the forum.. *cough* yes Fun, favored few *cough*  **GAG**

Happy?  We need lots more cough drops!!  (and hurry!)  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

fantasymooma

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:46 AM »

This might be a silly question, but how are the horses going to be available??  Are they a special item to go along with the riding outfit?  Or will they be able to be bought in game?

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 08:57 AM »

This might be a silly question, but how are the horses going to be available??  Are they a special item to go along with the riding outfit?  Or will they be able to be bought in game?
WHile I don't have a horse yet I can now walk into the stable stall.   According to reports in ordser to ride you will need your riding outfit on.  I am unsure how they have determined the order of release but aparently the portion of the membership that refered to founding members getting access to the new items early only applied to a few and they are always released in that same order. -cough-   Horses will supposedly be sold after they are released to members and the cost is supposed to be starting at 5,ooo credit. I am curious how some girls got a pink riding outfit?   :hmmmm:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 08:59 AM »

WHile I don't have a horse yet I can now walk into the stable stall.   According to reports in ordser to ride you will need your riding outfit on.  I am unsure how they have determined the order of release but aparently the portion of the membership that refered to founding members getting access to the new items early only applied to a few and they are always released in that same order. -cough-   Horses will supposedly be sold after they are released to members and the cost is supposed to be starting at 5,ooo credit. I am curious how some girls got a pink riding outfit?   :hmmmm:

~passes a cough drop to Adventure~  :lolg:

thealienstitch

• Lag may not be a new item,
    but it is Free and
    only half the calories
  • Pirate Skull Rock Room
  • Blood Type: Espresso
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 09:36 AM »

Just wondering cause I do not play VFK, but do I have it right that all of the players that paid for the Horse prize pack some time back now, still do not have their horses?  :hmmmm:..............................Fee
The good old days, the honest man, The restless heart, the Promised Land. A subtle kiss that no one sees, A broken wrist and a big trapeze. Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind. 'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. Before you go, can you read my mind?- "Read My Mind" by The Killers

fantasymooma

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 09:38 AM »

Thanks Adverturedaz.   I'm happy to hear that the horses will be available to those who didn't buy the memberships (including me).  I'm guessing that means that the riding outfits will be for sale also, since you need them to ride the horse.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45 AM »

- cough, cough, cough -    :lolg:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 09:48 AM »

Just wondering cause I do not play VFK, but do I have it right that all of the players that paid for the Horse prize pack some time back now, still do not have their horses?  :hmmmm:..............................Fee

Yes, you are correct Fee.  The folks that have a paid membership do not have their horses yet.  I don't have a paid  membership either, but this is the word out on the street.   :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 09:57 AM »

- cough, cough, cough -    :lolg:

Where is Happy with those cough drops??  (We need to take out stock in cough drops ;) )

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2008, 11:07 AM »

- going to store to buy bulk bag of cough drops for us all -  Think these are needed, more and more from what I'm seeing.  btw, I did see *cough* someone *cough* on the map in riding outfit on a horse early this morning.

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2008, 11:16 AM »

Happy to the rescue! The cough drops have been flying off the shelves of the stores. In order to insure we did not end up "drop-less",  I decided to go wholesale.  The tractor trailor just pulled up.  It has cough drops, :icecream: , and :rum:.  Help yourselves.  This should get us all through the next  :hmmmm: week or two. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2008, 11:18 AM »

- going to store to buy bulk bag of cough drops for us all -  Think these are needed, more and more from what I'm seeing.  btw, I did see *cough* someone *cough* on the map in riding outfit on a horse early this morning.

I passed a bulk bag to Purple Duck just a couple of days ago. I have resorted to ordering a by the tractor trailor.  It is parked outside the Purple Feather Cafe for easy access to all.   :2thunbs:

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2008, 11:31 AM »

Happy to the rescue! The cough drops have been flying off the shelves of the stores. In order to insure we did not end up "drop-less",  I decided to go wholesale.  The tractor trailor just pulled up.  It has cough drops, :icecream: , and :rum:.  Help yourselves.  This should get us all through the next  :hmmmm: week or two. 

Woohoo!  Happy to the rescue!  Good ~ I'm taking the rum too  :martini:, free.king computer issues!!!  It's 5 o'clock somewhere ....  ;)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2008, 11:41 AM »

I have to get in the car in a bit (though I am currently delaying so I can see the race) and drive to Augusta, GA where I will be stuck for the rest of the month. WHen I get there I expect to have horse - if not I have already drafted a pretty nasty note to send them about the inequities of item distribution and how we have noticed a "trend" in who gets it first.  Part of the agreement I signed up for and paid for included early access to new items, it also included an exclusive furniture item each month - which we have also not recieved - and no we did not get the package yet either.  It's hard to be happy about getting a horse real soon when I was supposed to have it months ago.  They should have been uploaded all at once during the night.  THis would be a diferent story if they had sold a different level membership that had benefits that included something like you will test things early before the rest of the paying members.  They can't use the argument that they are going in order of signing up or alphabet, in both cases I would be early on in the release. 
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up