VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Horses  (Read 18061 times)

JustIce

Re: Horses
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 05:58 PM »

- going to store to buy bulk bag of cough drops for us all -  Think these are needed, more and more from what I'm seeing.  btw, I did see *cough* someone *cough* on the map in riding outfit on a horse early this morning.

Woot Woot...you obviously didnt see me.... :rofl1: ok, i know i shouldn't be spiteful...I know that I am not a chosen one...
I was officially the final Beta founder member to get the stupid horse last night. The ironic thing was that they started releasing the Australian Brumbry's and i still had no Beta horse... :bm:

What Chapped (no pun intented.... :wtf:) my hide even more was that the same people that got to test the riding outfits got the beta horses, then got the brumbys and then had the audacity (sp) to come into the rooms where clearly NO HORSES HAD BUSINESS.... and the lag......ugh.....  :martini:....sorry I need a drink..... :martini:

Ok much better.....

My opinion on the horses...and again, my opinion :)
They need to stay where horses are meant to be.....not in my living room or my attic....not on the map and please pick up your steaming road apples...keep the horses in the park and out in your paddock.

I am done, i got that off my chest...Phew..I feel better now...
Thanks for letting me rant and ramble

~Ice

:bighug:  - serves an apple martini (no worries, not road apple)-  :martini:
Last night I and another friend wanted to play the bird game, BUT a girl parked her horse across the track, got off the horse and she left the room but LEFT THE HORSE THERE so your jeep got stuck and no one could even start the game. 

Unfortunately, I've seen some others on horses blocking the exits as they sat there talking :(
Perhaps VFK could have a separate horse path in each room if they want to let them wander everywhere. Or at least not allow horses to "park" in the exits.

Ice, when you boot a horse from your living room or attic does it hurt more and you need a steel-toed boot? or can you just "shoe" it away?   :doh:

OMG the funny thing about it!  I tried to boot the horse and its rightful owner, but all I booted was the owner...I had this horse looking down at me. I clicked the horse, and it told me the owners name, it said mount or whistle.... :hmmmm:

I felt bad so I gave it a hug and some carrots...poor thing just got left behind...

:drunk: TY TY for that appletini, I think I drank too many tho.. I see too many horses and not enough riders now, they are parked everywhere!
VFK we need a NO HORSE LOADING ZONE O_O :crazy:

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2008, 08:50 AM »

Now that I have a horse I have had little time to try it out.  I do see some of their issue with getting it released, based on the stories about the testing it appears they chose a unique solution.  Each horse is basicly its character separate.  The little I messed around I did get thrown from my horse once and separated from my horse another time, this may account for some of the standing horses. Some of the random horse appearances may be people seeing where they can go with them.   when you try to enter some rooms it auomaticly sends you to the opera house. 

I have not figured out if family or anyone else can ride your horse, I didfigure out they are not tradeable because of the way they were set up on their own but tied to your account. 

Anyone try to ride someone elses horse?

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2008, 05:37 PM »

Well, we are now the proud owners of a horse! Well, a horse and a Brumby to be exact. I really don't know when it arrived in our inventory as we seemed to have missed the cough outbreak around here. I can tell you that after going these last 72 hours without power, grocery stores, ice, etc. I am just thankful to see a little pixelized horse on the screen. Happy, maybe you could load that big truck up with ice and send it to Cincinnati?  :lolg: I hope that very soon everyone will be able to purchase a horse and ride around the kingdom. (Pooper Scooper in hand of course)  :rofl1:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 10:12 PM »

Well, we are now the proud owners of a horse! Well, a horse and a Brumby to be exact. I really don't know when it arrived in our inventory as we seemed to have missed the cough outbreak around here. I can tell you that after going these last 72 hours without power, grocery stores, ice, etc. I am just thankful to see a little pixelized horse on the screen. Happy, maybe you could load that big truck up with ice and send it to Cincinnati?  :lolg: I hope that very soon everyone will be able to purchase a horse and ride around the kingdom. (Pooper Scooper in hand of course)  :rofl1:

I'll send the truck full with with ice, generators, and hugs.  Glad to hear things are starting to look up you and for those in your area.  I'll also ask the driver to store a bale of hay and some carrots in front with him, just for your new horses. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Disney Dreams

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2008, 01:31 PM »

Anyone try to ride someone elses horse?

Yep.... and nope.  (can't do it)

Princess and Family - Hope all's ok over there.  Hugs.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up