VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/29 13 Ghost Hunt in Mansion ~ Halloween Plush Kitty on Pumpkin  (Read 4071 times)

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic

Just giving everyone a heads up, there's a new prize for finding the ghosts in the mansion!  I am sure a picture will be coming soon (Aaaaaasssssssttttrroooooo/Ducccckkkkkiiiiiiiiiii, wake up......).

--DUCKS--

It's a cat sitting on top of a pumpkin!  I think it's cute...but sshhhh....don't tell fish.i

.it

EDITED: 7:56 am -- I just went through the Mansion and I got a block still; I have seen the picture of the new prize, and a few people have gotten it...but right now there seems to be some issues.  I'm gonna wait till opening before I try again.

ETA:  Prize pic

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:07 AM by Astro »

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
10/29 13 Ghost Hunt in Mansion ~ Cat on Pumpkin (RANDOM prize)
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 09:00 AM »

Wow I think I need sleep.   :lolg:     I assumed this wasn't working correctly... but it seems as though VFK has changed how they award a prize for this ghost mansion hunt, this time around.  IT IS COMPLETELY RANDOM!  :td:

You either get blocks or you get the new prize.  Even if you go through once, you don't automatically get the new prize.

I don't get this new way, as if we don't have enough to do.  GL all.   :hug:

ETA:  I still have only received blocks, but apparently the new prize is being awarded - just randomly.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:29 AM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
Re: 10/29 13 Ghost Hunt in Mansion ~ Cat on Pumpkin (RANDOM prize)
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:32 AM »

OMG!!!!!

I just learned the secret thanks to someone who had the decency to share information:

Run ppl who have NOT run the mansion before!!!!!

Try it; me and fish.i just did and BINGO!!!  Prize.

Now I need to go out for a walk before I puke from being so mad that there WERE ppl who knew the catch, and did NOT have the decency to share with other players.

GREEDY NASTY LITTLE PIGS THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 10:55 AM »

OMG!!!!!

I just learned the secret thanks to someone who had the decency to share information:

Run ppl who have NOT run the mansion before!!!!!

Try it; me and fish.i just did and BINGO!!!  Prize.

Now I need to go out for a walk before I puke from being so mad that there WERE ppl who knew the catch, and did NOT have the decency to share with other players.

GREEDY NASTY LITTLE PIGS THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that's just awful!  All the way around!   :td:

First of all, I ran the ghost hunt to get the cat.  I don't have a ton of clones, which means no characters that didn't get the previous ghost hunt prize.  I refuse to make more clones, just to get the pumpkin/cat thing.  That's just wrong of VFK to have it bugged like this.

Furthermore, I was up til like 3AM last night.  My own fault, but regardless... I had sent a few help reports to vfk telling them the new prize was NOT in the Mansion.  There were a lot of other players that weren't awarded either, we were all wandering around like huh???, especially since the Event Calendar said it should have been a new prize for finding 13-ghosts -- not random.   VFK sent me 2 messages back, saying that it was working and to try again.  I'm going to post them.  Because now I'm just furious.  They never said IT WAS RANDOM!  They acted like it was a new ghost hunt prize like normal and it should work, and that they were working on it -- since it still didn't.

LOTS of players don't have access or are not a member of a VFK fan forum site.  They are going by just hearsay, or by what the VFK CALENDAR SAYS - NEW GHOST HUNT PRIZE.  This is VERY UNFAIR that it is now a random thing.

ETA:  Here are VFK Responses from last night, and today (I'm surprised they even answered me, some of the responses were duplicates too):   For the record, I wasn't in the middle of a ghost hunt.  I had completed it, got the block.  Refreshed, cleared cache and tried again.

« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:59 AM by Astro »

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 11:06 AM »

RIGHT!!!!   I agree with you 10000%.

There needs to be a MASS protest against this glitch!!!! They need to get this fixed immediately!!!!

We need to send detailed reports, saying that we KNOW there is a glitch, we KNOW what it is and they MUST fix it.

It's NOT random at all: the prize is consistently given IF it's on a person who has not done it before.

This just stinks on SO SO SO many levels; they are bombarding us with all this NEW, and parts of the NEW aren't even working!

HUGS to you, and hopefully soon, it will be all fixed up right!

.it

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
Re: 10/29 13 Ghost Hunt in Mansion ~ Halloween Plush Kitty on Pumpkin
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:08 AM »

Thanks .It and Thank you for bringing the glitch to our attention to here, for those that didn't have the previous prize, so that maybe that would work for them.    :hug:

ok, either VFK fixed it or I just got the prize randomly.  idk which ... I'm assuming VFK finally fixed it.  This should not be random.  Because the Mansion is very over-crowded with people.

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 11:12 AM »

Thanks .It and Thank you for bringing the glitch to our attention to here, for those that didn't have the previous prize, so that maybe that would work for them.    :hug:

ok, either VFK fixed it or I just got the prize randomly.  idk which ... I'm assuming VFK finally fixed it.  This should not be random.  Because the Mansion is very over-crowded with people.

I just read elsewhere that the glitch has supposedly been fixed; off to test it....will let you know.

.it

EDIT: 'tis indeed fixed! so it was a hair raising, blood boiling morning, but at least I learned that there are those in game who are not so selfish as to NOT share information with other players who are frustrated!  Hurrah for the non-piggies in game!

^^^  go ahead my secret grammar police-man, say what you want about that post, I love ya anyway!  :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 11:23 AM by Flamanette »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2010, 03:05 PM »

This is a cute item....and it has a PURPLE BOW!!

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 03:16 PM »

OMG ITS FIXED?!?!?!  Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for telling me.  I tried last night sooooooooooo many times and just blocks and I was so mad cause I wanted to get to bed early for one night.  I wanted this item so much because it is a kitty, but I was so sad not to get it.  So after dinner I am back to try again and hopefully get it for Mom and me!

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 03:28 PM »

Ok.  I'm gonna say:  it is cute.  Unfortunately, the cat doesn't go with the pumpkin.  And we're back to the 'bow issue' again.  Pretty cat.  Seldom see those on Halloween...just saying.  It would be ok if the cat wasn't supposed to be for halloween.  It's just too 'cute'.  Personal opinion, of course.

On a different note, it looks like we have some 'fans' who 'lurk' here and don't approve of what we are saying.  I guess they're jealous that we can speak our minds here...without having to be 'cheerleaders'.  You know.  NO BS.  Shame that no matter how many times a hand is outstretched, it's slapped or pushed away.  Amazing.  'Adults' behaving like children.  Btw:  there is a difference between the word 'rumor' and the word 'fact'.  Please never confuse the 2.  Since these people are obviously obsessed enough with us to come here, read our posts, then proceed to chastise us in their own little 'corner' of the 'net, I wish I could give them something to make it worth their while coming here...

-checks emotes-

Hmm.  I guess the closest is this:   :moon:   Ah yes.  That about sums it up :)  I hope they continue to visit often!   :waveh:  We will know shortly if my suspicions are correct.   :hmm:  Maybe this section of the forums should be 'members only', too?  I think it would be wise, but not sure how everyone else feels about it.  Alot of other forums make sections like this private...so....?

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 04:43 PM »

:hmm:  Maybe this section of the forums should be 'members only', too?  I think it would be wise, but not sure how everyone else feels about it.  Alot of other forums make sections like this private...so....?

No 'members only/private' for VFK Upcoming Events and New Items.  Sorry, but most everyone is on two or more forums.  Case in point, how often we use "their" forums to help us become informed.  Plus this specific section is close to our biggest "pull" to get others to join, and to know we don't BS, we talk and give good info.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2010, 04:53 PM »

:hmm:  Maybe this section of the forums should be 'members only', too?  I think it would be wise, but not sure how everyone else feels about it.  Alot of other forums make sections like this private...so....?

No 'members only/private' for VFK Upcoming Events and New Items.  Sorry, but most everyone is on two or more forums.  Case in point, how often we use "their" forums to help us become informed.  Plus this specific section is close to our biggest "pull" to get others to join, and to know we don't BS, we talk and give good info.

I have to admit, I check at least 2 other forums to be sure we at NoBS don't miss anything. 

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2010, 04:57 PM »

Very well, Duck.i.  I'll roll with that ;)  I was just thinking of it as far as my words and .Its words here are leading to problems for us elsewhere because of an immature 'adult' or 2.  Ah well.  We will continue to "pull" then.  No BS ;)  Thanks anyways, Duck.i!

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2010, 10:04 PM »

This is a cute item....and it has a PURPLE BOW!!

Yes the purple bow and the pumpkin are cute!!!!   :lolg:
Pages: [1]   Go Up