VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The "Where is my stuff?" Official watch list  (Read 13995 times)

NotAZoo

The "Where is my stuff?" Official watch list
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:18 AM »

Inspired by Belle, with the sitting watch list, I have decided to start a new one as I am a little worried about getting duped over time.

What I am wondering is for all of those who shelled out cash to join the "exclusive" Founders Club, where the heck is all the actual merchandice we were sold on.    I mean where is my stylish VFK T-Shirt, or my DVD and Pin?   

Being that we are approaching a few weeks since our credit cards cleared payment, shouldn't we be getting some update on where our goods may be?

Either way I figured a thread to track any updates on this topic as well as having folks mention when the mysterious package arrives in the mail, would be a good idea.

Thanks!

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: The "Where is my stuff?" Official watch list
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:59 AM »

I have seen on Gadget and on VFKfanforums that it will be 6 weeks from the date you purchased the founders stuff. So I think this is going to be a very long wait list  :rofl3: But who knows you make be getting yoru stuff before we get to sit  :sur: :chat:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 11:03 AM »

Did they charge your card? I heard from some that the charge never went through as of yet.

A few key things on the promised goodies, they were offered as a free bonus for signing up and they gave no specific delivery time. If they were to say delivery in 2 weeks and you had paid for the items specifically this would quickly become an issue for them.  As it stands, I suspect the first to get their stuff will be those that call and eventually most of the stuff will ship.

They are also still promising some of these items and new items with V.I.P. purchases so supply should ne be an issue even though I suspect eventually that could be their excuse.

My bigger concern is the in game Items:
The Horse and stable
Free monthly furniture code
V.I.P. Pass pin in game

And many other undeveloped features that are supposed to arrive at gold time.

NotAZoo

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 11:09 AM »

Yeah my card was hit probably about 3-4 days after the purchase.   There was actually an email which I received that mentioned an additional 4% discount or something to that effect, and when I saw that I check my online activity and sure enough it was there.    So if it is 5-6 weeks we are roughly at the 3-4 week away window now.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 01:02 PM »

Well I am still waiting for a response. I call and left a message regarding shipping to Canada.Did not want ot miss the offer so bought it without taking items I figured I could do that later if I ever get a response. Seems not to fair to have to pay over seas rate for next door neighbour :) But I wanted to know if I could just get the DVD and comic and pin. To save custom costs and shipping. I left my telephone number and the reason I was getting frustrated trying to get through. I called at least 20 times and each time the answering machine clicked in I had to pay for the call.

I also sent and email.

Souper next time you call can you find out this for me. Unfortunately here in Canada non of our providers offers free calling to USA or even on cell phones. Thanks

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 01:16 PM »

And has anyone received their beta shirts yet? I wrote an email about it, but have still received no response.
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 03:21 PM »

All along I have sent a number of emails and only received a reply to one of them.   (I do however believe they read the emails.)  For anyone looking for answers, I personally found that calling is the best way.  I spoke with them twice and did receive voice mail a few times.  My thought would be for most in the US, don't leave a voice mail, try again later. 

Well I am still waiting for a response. I call and left a message regarding shipping to Canada.Did not want ot miss the offer so bought it without taking items I figured I could do that later if I ever get a response. Seems not to fair to have to pay over seas rate for next door neighbour :) But I wanted to know if I could just get the DVD and comic and pin. To save custom costs and shipping. I left my telephone number and the reason I was getting frustrated trying to get through. I called at least 20 times and each time the answering machine clicked in I had to pay for the call.

I also sent and email.

Souper next time you call can you find out this for me. Unfortunately here in Canada non of our providers offers free calling to USA or even on cell phones. Thanks

Belle, in my first (quite lengthy) call to them I did mention that a friend from Canada did try calling and it cost her some outrageous amount like $11, just to leave a voice mail.  I explained the friend had called to inquire about Founder's Information. 

I do not know when I will be calling them again.  If anyone else does call, if you have an extra minute please try to get VFK to contact LittleBelle, or ask her questions mentioned above.

Happy

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

gshawen

• Can't believe I am 21 now.  :angel:
    Neither can the Tag Fairy
    ;)
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 04:07 AM »

I want my beta shirts for my peoples and titles besides guest(insert number here)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 11:32 AM »

And has anyone received their beta shirts yet? I wrote an email about it, but have still received no response.

I want my beta shirts for my peoples and titles besides guest(insert number here)

I thought I heard that the "virtual" beta shirts were not going to be given out until either they started selling clothing items in the shops, or we went to the gold phase.  That's what I heard anyway.  At first I heard after beta phase ... but beta is done (and we're in gamma phase now), no shirt, so so much for that theory.   :hmm:

As far as the few people that have been wearing the elusive beta shirt around already.  They had immediately put the shirt on when we were first given the shirt, and didn't return them to inventory, when VFK took them away.   :'(
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 06:09 PM »

All along I have sent a number of emails and only received a reply to one of them.   (I do however believe they read the emails.)  For anyone looking for answers, I personally found that calling is the best way.  I spoke with them twice and did receive voice mail a few times.  My thought would be for most in the US, don't leave a voice mail, try again later. 

I also sent and email.

Belle, in my first (quite lengthy) call to them I did mention that a friend from Canada did try calling and it cost her some outrageous amount like $11, just to leave a voice mail.  I explained the friend had called to inquire about Founder's Information. 

I do not know when I will be calling them again.  If anyone else does call, if you have an extra minute please try to get VFK to contact LittleBelle, or ask her questions mentioned above.

Happy

Awe thanks for thinking about me. Yes I am a little upset I let a message and never heard back. But then if we could just sit in the game that might make it all better  :jester2:

Antjewel

• I fart in your
    general direction.
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008, 11:51 PM »

alas, still no beta shirt  :rofl1: :rofl1: I am feeling very silly tonight.
You say I am a wench like it's a bad thing. WEDGEWENCH

NotAZoo

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 05:31 PM »

Latest update I received when sending an email today:

The free gifts what came with your membership were scheduled to ship 10 weeks after the Founder's membership was available.  This is to allow time for us to put the entire package together. 

Two things jump out immediately "free gifts" and "were scheduled".    I thought the shirt, dvd, etc. were part of the package not "free gifts" and secondly, what do they mean "were scheduled", I want to know when they "are" scheduled

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 05:49 PM »

The free gifts what came with your membership were scheduled to ship 10 weeks after the Founder's membership was available.  This is to allow time for us to put the entire package together. 

Two things jump out immediately "free gifts" and "were scheduled".    I thought the shirt, dvd, etc. were part of the package not "free gifts" and secondly, what do they mean "were scheduled", I want to know when they "are" scheduled

Interesting response from them, Zoo.  I agree, those items were not "FREE GIFTS", you paid for them!  Thanks for keeping us posted though.  I hope you all see something from them soon.   :)

I am happy to hear however that at least some people are getting responses from VFK at all.  I have sent emails twice now, requesting either a call back or a reply ~ still nothing from 3 weeks ago.  I have even placed 2 phone calls to them ~ no response.  I did get their voice-mail both times.   :mad:

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 09:15 PM »

Interesting response from them, Zoo.  I agree, those items were not "FREE GIFTS", you paid for them!  Thanks for keeping us posted though.  I hope you all see something from them soon.   :)

I am happy to hear however that at least some people are getting responses from VFK at all.  I have sent emails twice now, requesting either a call back or a reply ~ still nothing from 3 weeks ago.  I have even placed 2 phone calls to them ~ no response.  I did get their voice-mail both times.   :mad:

I think you are going to have to keep calling until they actually answer.  In the past I left 2 voice mails, never received a response.  The only email response I received was the one that stated the Bemick Wren was corrected.  How long ago was that one.  :notme: To this day it is still not fixed.  :td: Further, I recently noticed another bird with an error.   :hmmmm: If they can't fix the first bird, should I even tell them the second one? 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 07:26 PM »

I think you are going to have to keep calling until they actually answer.  In the past I left 2 voice mails, never received a response.  The only email response I received was the one that stated the Bemick Wren was corrected.  How long ago was that one.  :notme: To this day it is still not fixed.  :td: Further, I recently noticed another bird with an error.   :hmmmm: If they can't fix the first bird, should I even tell them the second one? 

Not good news Happy.   :uhuh2:   VFK is getting on our bad sides about now, and even more so if they keep this up.  They did say that first bird error you brought to them was fixed, and it's still not.   And now you say there is more!  EEEEEK!   :sos:   Hello VFK??  Anybody listening, anybody work there anymore??!!

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 09:30 PM »

Not good news Happy.   :uhuh2:   VFK is getting on our bad sides about now, and even more so if they keep this up.  They did say that first bird error you brought to them was fixed, and it's still not.   And now you say there is more!  EEEEEK!   :sos:   Hello VFK??  Anybody listening, anybody work there anymore??!!
While we are on that question...have any of the VMK staff resurfaced after the "training".   I have not been in the game much and was out of town for a week without much internet.  I never bought that story about their absence.  Back on topic LOL - I think many of us rationalized paying because we would be getting bonus items.  Calling the items free and also never giving a delivery time frame are key when selling thing in not getting in trouble.  This way those items are "free" and they made no specific delivery promise except in the future.  At this point it would any question would go to what a reasonable person would expect or interpret as far as delivery.  As far as expectations - untill I have my horse I will not expect the real items.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 10:07 PM »

While we are on that question...have any of the VMK staff resurfaced after the "training".   I have not been in the game much and was out of town for a week without much internet.  I never bought that story about their absence.  Back on topic LOL - I think many of us rationalized paying because we would be getting bonus items.  Calling the items free and also never giving a delivery time frame are key when selling thing in not getting in trouble.  This way those items are "free" and they made no specific delivery promise except in the future.  At this point it would any question would go to what a reasonable person would expect or interpret as far as delivery.  As far as expectations - untill I have my horse I will not expect the real items.

I had a Fin (Finley) sighting, not that long ago.  It was right when the fairy clothing came out.  She was dressed in the white or silver fairy costume for staff.  She was in the fairy shop, when I went in there to shop.  I didn't get to talk to her long, but she was in game at least.  As far as any other VMK staff, I haven't seen them.    :??:
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up