VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The "Where is my stuff?" Official watch list  (Read 13994 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • New NOT Gnu Moderator II
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: The "Where is my stuff?" Official watch list
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 10:09 PM »

I haven't been on VFK too much in the past month.  In general I have noticed fewer staff walking around in game.  Fin was the last former VMK Staffer I saw.  She was in good spirits.  I checked my photos and believe it was back on 7/21.  

Sometimes during weekend quests I see some random staff around.  From the titles they seemed to be staffers that are not from VMK. (unless staff has dual personalities)  Oh, and one was really getting hammered with questions.  The player asking questions was way out of line.  Maybe they are monitoring from behind the scenes.  Anyone???

PS Welcome Back Adventure!

Update: Astro, glad to hear you have seen Fin recently.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:13 PM by souper_happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 10:27 PM »

Welcome back Add.  :) Hope you had a relaxing time away! I have seen Fin and Zoo in game recently. I think with VFK_Finley it was a couple of days ago. I have noticed more developers out and about, mostly taking care of technical issues people are having or just sort of checking on the game in general. I wonder if the other staff is taking a less visible role now that schools are starting up again.

I am hoping VFK will be able to take advantage of that slow down to add some of the basic features we are all still missing. I'm about to jump out of my skin wanting to stack things.  :lolg: I think there has been talk of facial features and skin tone being next in the mix, but I'm not sure if they want to cause more memory issues while they wait for Adobe to create a patch for that.  :??: All of that lag we experience has to do with a memory "leak" with the Adobe software they are using as a base for the game. The only thing they can do about that is wait for Adobe to fix it.

As for the real items, I figured it would take a little extra time and we are sort of going with the flow on that. I still think this game has really great potential, but only time will tell.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 11:11 PM »

Okay, as I have continued to read this thread I got this picture in my mind.   :idea: Where are my items?  Have you seen a lot of staff in game lately? Messages not returned.

Hopefully my vision is not true. What is the vision?  Staff copying the dvd, silk screen shirts...

As much as some of you want your items, I hope my vision is not true. 
I need to get some sleep.  :sleep:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:12 PM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 11:25 PM »

Okay, as I have continued to read this thread I got this picture in my mind.   :idea: Where are my items?  Have you seen a lot of staff in game lately? Messages not returned.

Hopefully my vision is not true. What is the vision?  Staff copying the dvd, silk screen shirts...

As much as some of you want your items, I hope my vision is not true. 
I need to get some sleep.  :sleep:

ROFL Happy!!!!  Scary visual isn't it?  It could be true though!    :rofl1:    :roflmao:   :rofl1:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2008, 01:24 PM »

Hi all plan to be on this weekend. Been busy playing wizards with hubby. It is the first game we have ever played together. Since we can now stack and build I will be on much more.

Ok anyone get any of their "free gifts" I did not take the package since the shipping was outrageous. But still no horse. At least my friend Luke is getting the free credits everyday.

Though I did manage to miss the free TV set oh well you snooze to long you lose :)

See you this weekend.

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

NotAZoo

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2008, 06:28 PM »

Hey Belle welcome back and can't wait to see your latest build.   As for the TV I am sure I have one to spare although I am sure you will be able to get one soon enough.   

Adventuredaz

• Churros, Coffee &
    Hour Strecher Wanted
    Inquire Within
  • Flying Carpet Magic
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2008, 09:56 PM »

I have held off on this update to see what happens.  I took this screen print on 8/21 now 3 weeks ago. Presumably this stuff is shipping???????  I am doubting it, but I am just putting it out there.  For the record - I did not ask she just threw that out there, I did not see it asked but I was new to the room and passing through

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 12:57 AM »

Interesting screen Adventure.  Thanks for sharing it.  Hopefully all Founders will their items/gifts soon.   One can only hope they are not being shipped by pony express. However, maybe that would be a good thing.  (cough) Then you would get a horse.  (Did I just write that???   :notme: )

« Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 12:58 AM by souper_happy »

BitBehindWench

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2008, 11:28 AM »

Well I am getting no items since I would not pay the extra to ship it internationally. So what do you think the las Vegas odds are on Who gets what first the box of items or our horses. Tough call I have no idea.

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2008, 07:17 PM »

Interesting screen Adventure.  Thanks for sharing it.  Hopefully all Founders will their items/gifts soon.   One can only hope they are not being shipped by pony express. However, maybe that would be a good thing.  (cough) Then you would get a horse.  (Did I just write that???   :notme: )

Happy ...  :lolg:

I do hope all of the paying members get their items soon.  Thanks for posting Add.  Interesting information.  I would think that VFK would be making a big announcement on their homepage once the items actually start shipping?  I would think anyway.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Elysabeth

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2008, 08:11 PM »

I didn't join, but my dad did and hasn't received anything in the mail. Anyone else have any news about the items that were supposed to be sent MONTHS ago?
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up