VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: VFK Valentine's Day Symbols 2011 Quest! 1/30 - 1/31  (Read 5831 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
VFK Valentine's Day Symbols 2011 Quest! 1/30 - 1/31
« on: January 30, 2011, 06:23 AM »

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 06:31 AM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
Re: VFK Valentine's Day Symbols 2011 Quest! 1/30 - 1/31
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 09:32 AM »

Thanks Astro!  :bighug:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 11:53 AM »

Thanks Astro!  LOL...interesting...  :hmmmm:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 07:41 PM »

I totally LOVE this prize!!   :yes!:

Something about having water puddles in my room makes me go WOOT!

I accept donations.   :rofl1:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:53 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 08:06 PM »

Ok...some may think I have a 'one track mind'...but looking at this quest prize...um...I see something instead of a heart there   :shy:   :notme:

Also...what the heck does the 'walk' button do when you use it on this?  I just end up standing on it, or jumping up and down rapidly against it.   :laugh2:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 08:18 PM »

Ok...some may think I have a 'one track mind'...but looking at this quest prize...um...I see something instead of a heart there   :shy:   :notme:

Also...what the heck does the 'walk' button do when you use it on this?  I just end up standing on it, or jumping up and down rapidly against it.   :laugh2:

LOL The walk button....you stand on the water!  I guess you have to be a Mermaid to "get it". Splashes!!!  :lolg:

I have an idea:  If you are not satisfied with your quest items......LOL....send via Gift Shoppe  :rofl1:  If I ever get them fixed  ;)...LOL...I'll send them back.  :rofl1:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 08:21 PM »

LOL The walk button....you stand on the water!  I guess you have to be a Mermaid to "get it". Splashes!!!  :lolg:

I have an idea:  If you are not satisfied with your quest items......LOL....send via Gift Shoppe  :rofl1:  If I ever get them fixed  ;)...LOL...I'll send them back.  :rofl1:
:laugh2: :roflmao: :rofl1:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 08:25 PM »

Ok...some may think I have a 'one track mind'...but looking at this quest prize...um...I see something instead of a heart there   :shy:   :notme:

Also...what the heck does the 'walk' button do when you use it on this?  I just end up standing on it, or jumping up and down rapidly against it.   :laugh2:

LOL The walk button....you stand on the water!  I guess you have to be a Mermaid to "get it". Splashes!!!  :lolg:

I have an idea:  If you are not satisfied with your quest items......LOL....send via Gift Shoppe  :rofl1:  If I ever get them fixed  ;)...LOL...I'll send them back.  :rofl1:

LOL Flame

I see what you see..maybe that is what they mean with Valentine Revealed...   :roflmao:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 08:30 PM »

Ok...some may think I have a 'one track mind'...but looking at this quest prize...um...I see something instead of a heart there   :shy:   :notme:

Also...what the heck does the 'walk' button do when you use it on this?  I just end up standing on it, or jumping up and down rapidly against it.   :laugh2:

LOL The walk button....you stand on the water!  I guess you have to be a Mermaid to "get it". Splashes!!!  :lolg:

I have an idea:  If you are not satisfied with your quest items......LOL....send via Gift Shoppe  :rofl1:  If I ever get them fixed  ;)...LOL...I'll send them back.  :rofl1:

LOL Flame

I see what you see..maybe that is what they mean with Valentine Revealed...   :roflmao:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:  Good one!  LOL  :laugh2:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 04:47 AM »

I see a heart  :angel:
You must have a "one track mind"  >:D

I took the "swim/walk" lessons from Fish.i awhile back....I can stand on the water!  :clap1:
I think Flame must have skipped the "school" that day......get it?   water - fish.i - school  :P

Since Flame can't stand icy water he should package those up to Fish.i and she can work on fixing them  :lolg:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2011, 05:20 AM »

I see a heart  :angel:
You must have a "one track mind"  >:D

I took the "swim/walk" lessons from Fish.i awhile back....I can stand on the water!  :clap1:
I think Flame must have skipped the "school" that day......get it?   water - fish.i - school  :P

Since Flame can't stand icy water he should package those up to Fish.i and she can work on fixing them  :lolg:

You forgot to put one of these in your post:    :waveh:   <---- because it doesn't matter anymore;  and this is NoBS

:lolg:

.it 

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 11:06 AM »

I see a heart  :angel:
You must have a "one track mind"  >:D

I took the "swim/walk" lessons from Fish.i awhile back....I can stand on the water!  :clap1:
I think Flame must have skipped the "school" that day......get it?   water - fish.i - school  :P

Since Flame can't stand icy water he should package those up to Fish.i and she can work on fixing them  :lolg:

:rofl1:  What's 'school'?  :notme:  Modern science has a LONG way to go before it can create a heart that can survive in icy water  :tan:  ;)   oh:  :waveh:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:13 AM by flamanar »

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 11:39 AM »

I see ... an ink blot.   :lolg:     Bad joke, sorry I had to.

As far as the quest item... I honestly don't get it, it's way over my head.  oh well, credits.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 11:45 AM »

I see ... an ink blot.   :lolg:     Bad joke, sorry I had to.

As far as the quest item... I honestly don't get it, it's way over my head.  oh well, credits.

LOL Astro

Am I the only one that "gets it" with this this prize?  It must be my mermaid brain!   :laugh2:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 12:03 PM »

LOL Astro needs 'enlightened'  :idea:   :-X

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 12:50 PM »

The real Truth Revealed: 

Flame sat on it!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 12:52 PM »

The real Truth Revealed: 

Flame sat on it!

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up