VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 5/25/2010 Go Wild with Double Gold Payouts!  (Read 4189 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
5/25/2010 Go Wild with Double Gold Payouts!
« on: May 26, 2010, 08:51 PM »

Go Wild with Double Gold Payouts!
May 25, 2010 4:46 PM
st_0525_doublegold_small.png kent.png

Greetings, SmallWorlds citizens. Because we love making it easy for you to get the things you want, I've got exciting news today of two great special offers that will run for just two weeks.

If you want to buy some Gold, we've got a fantastic new package with a rare item that will look amazing in your space.

If you want to earn some Gold, we're launching a special two week promotion: now we've set all our offer machines to give Double Gold! (We've already doubled the payout amount, so the amount of Gold you see being offered is double what it would have been yesterday, and is the amount you will receive).

First off, here are the details of the new Gold package and that amazing rare item.
The Call of the Jungle

Not only does this package give you a really great deal on Gold, it's also got an irresistible FREE item that comes with it. Just look at this fantastic Zebra couch!

The "Go Wild" package give you 9,000 Gold at a great discounted price - you can go wild with it in any SmallWorlds store you like!  Plus, you'll also receive this truly terrific rare item that will never be for sale in shops - absolutely free.

This couch has the soul of a wild jungle animal and as soon as you sit down on it, I know you'll feel positively untamed! It's bound to add a touch of wildness to your space.

Grab this package today. The Go Wild package is available for two weeks only!
Double Gold Payouts
st_1103_offermachine.png

Yes it's true - you can earn twice as much SmallWorlds Gold for the next two weeks by doing offers!

Every time you complete an offer in The Factory, or on any of the offer machines you'll find in SmallWorlds stores, you'll receive a generous payout that's double what you would have got before.

Just think how easy it's going to be for you to earn the Gold you need to buy the things you want. Perhaps you'd like to update your wardrobe?  Get some new furniture for your space?  Perhaps you're creating a mission and need some extra items?  Now it's twice as easy!

Please note that we've already doubled the reward, so the reward shown in the offer window is the total amount of Gold you will receive for completing the offer.
Live outside the United States?

Citizens outside of the United States have previously had less choice when it comes to the offers they can complete to earn Gold. That's now changed! We've now got a total of four offer providers that citizens in countries outside the US can choose from.

When you use the offer machines, just make sure that the country you live in is selected in the top left corner of the initial screen. Click the Change Location link if the right country isn't selected as illustrated below.

Doing offers really works!

Are you someone who has never tried doing offers? Amber Jonzy has been creating a rather nice healthy pile of SmallWorlds Gold for herself by doing offers. She earned over 13,000 Gold doing around 14 offers over a few weeks.

If you did the same number of offers over our Gold Promotion period you'd now earn twice that amount!

I hope you're as excited about the Double Rewards offer as I am, citizens. Personally, I like to head to The Factory to earn Gold, but remember you can also complete offers using a machine at any SmallWorlds store.

Citizens, I'm sure you'll want to take advantage of these two fantastic limited-time-only offers. Grab the "Go Wild" package - you'll receive an instant Gold 'fix' of 9000 Gold, as well as a great rare item, the untamed Zebra Sofa! Here's a photo I snapped of Dan SmallWorlds trying it out (he was last heard making Tarzan-like sounds in his space afterwards - rather amazing it was too!).

And grab your wish list and head down to your closest offer machine for an extremely rewarding Double Gold payout!

- Kent Kronkite

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up