VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May Collectible Mick the Jaguar  (Read 4360 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
May Collectible Mick the Jaguar
« on: May 12, 2010, 10:06 PM »

http://www.smallworlds.com/2010/05/01/mick-jaguar/

May Collectible: Mick Jaguar
May 1, 2010 11:11 AM

Hello citizens. It's the first of of the month and if you're looking for complete collectible Satisfaction, our May monthly collectible might just be the one you've been waiting for!

He's the fourth cat in our collectible cat series, and if you've already got Woods the Tiger, Leo the Lion, and Lao the Golden Tiger, then Mick Jaguar is a must-have!
Roll (like a stone) into Mysterio's today!

As you might have guessed, Mick is a real rock n roller at heart so you might need to fire up some music in your space when you're wearing this collectible to keep him happy.

He's a pretty smooth looking guy really, don't you think?  While most jaguars are yellow or reddish-brown in colour, some have a condition known as melanism which turns them black. There are rumors that our Mick Jaguar got his fur out of a bottle, that he "Painted it Black", but we're pretty sure it's all natural.

He's in the usual place in Mysterio's, and he's Waiting on a Friend.  Maybe that friend might be you?

Monthly Collectibles - they're for Everyone!

Mick is available to all SmallWorlds citizens - and just like all other collectibles, he requires no XP to wear, and will cost you a mere 2000 Gold to buy.

Monthly collectibles have always increased in price in the months after their release, so buying Mick Jaguar in the month of his release should be a great investment.

If you've never bought a collectible before, this is a great time to begin building your collection. Imagine your future collection was a person and it was here now, speaking to you. I think we both know what it would be saying... "Start me Up"!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 02:50 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up