VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 12/1/2009 The Crystal of Wisdom  (Read 2599 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
12/1/2009 The Crystal of Wisdom
« on: November 30, 2009, 08:32 PM »

From the SW Chronicle.

The Crystal of Wisdom

December 1, 2009 12:59 PM

Here's the fantastic new Loyalty Challenge prize for December. It's the first of three in the new Loyalty Challenge 'Crystal' series. Citizens, I'm excited to unveil for you The Crystal of Wisdom!

As I gazed into its shimmering green depths I wondered whether I really would gain some extra wisdom if I looked at it for any length of time. It's certainly worth a try, so I've decided to spend 5 minutes each day focused on its deep emerald facets. I'll report back to you if I notice any difference.

It set me to wondering about the symbolism of green. I did a little digging about for information and I found out some really interesting things. I discovered that green was symbolic of resurrection and immortality in Ancient Egypt. I also read that 'creative intelligence' is represented by the color green. Green certainly has very broad and sometimes contradictory meanings in different cultures. In some, it symbolizes hope and growth, while in others, it is associated with death, sickness, even the devil!

One thing is for sure, you'll be completely green with envy if you miss out on yours, so make sure you complete your Loyalty Challenge tasks for December and you'll be able to display your very own gorgeous Crystal of Wisdom in your space.

Loyalty Challenge Items are a Great Investment

If you've read our recent article on Collectibles, you'll know that obtaining The Crystal of Wisdom is an extremely wise move, as the value of Loyalty Challenge items have always risen in price after their release. You might even like to consider getting two Loyalty Challenge items each month, so you can Combobulate one set and keep the other. The Crystal of Wisdom is so beautiful that I'll be doing just that!

Collect the Series and Get Your Fantastic Mystery Item In February

If you collect all three items in the Crystal Series (you'll need to collect all three Loyalty Challenge prizes in December, January, and February), you'll be able to visit the Combobulator Laboratory, place your three crystals inside the Combobulator and a fantastic item will emerge. I have absolutely no information about the Mystery item at this time, but if you check in with me next month, I will try to have at least a snippet of information. Quite honestly though, those Combobulator Laboratory scientists are good at keeping a secret when they want to!

Tell me more about the Loyalty Challenge

To win The Crystal of Wisdom you'll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of December.

What's the Weekly Challenge?

The weekly challenge is to complete one Featured Mission, or one SuperRewards task each day for three days in a row.
The first weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1000 tokens and move up to Emerald level.

The second weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 1500 tokens and move up to Sapphire level.

The third weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 2000 tokens and move up to Ruby level.

The fourth weekly challenge you complete, you'll win 3000 tokens and move up to Diamond level.

As you complete each weekly challenge, you'll see your gems 'fill up' in your gem holder on the right side of your screen. The lines underneath show how many daily missions you have completed for the week.

Like to know more?

Once you've completed a weekly challenge, you won't lose that challenge if you skip a week or if a new month starts. When you complete the Diamond level you get the collectible for the current month. To get all three Loyalty Challenge items in the Crystal Series, you'll need to complete four weekly challenges before the end of December, four by the end of January, and four by the end of February.

To read information about the Loyalty Challenge in-world, just click on your gem holders which are located at the top right of your screen.

I hope you have lots of fun earning your gems in the month of December.
~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:43 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up