VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 11/24/2009 Save with New Package Deals  (Read 3039 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
11/24/2009 Save with New Package Deals
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:31 AM »

From the official Chronicle.  Will add pics later. They are pretty snazzy.

Save with New Package Deals

November 24, 2009 4:58 PM

Hi gamer girls & boys. Hi there magic addicts. And, a shout out to all you citizens who are really into haunted scary stuff... and all of you who like to save a money when you make your purchases (hang on - I think that's everyone, isn't it?). It's Johnny Wilde here with some great news on our new package deals.

Save Money with our great New Packages
We've put together VIP, Gold, Citizen Points, Furniture, Plasma TVs, Weapons and Magic into some totally irresistible combinations. The best thing is, these packages save you money...from 15% right up to a huge 30% in savings!

With names like "Haunting", "Ultimate Magic", "Gamer Girl", and "Gamer Boy" there's bound to be a package that's just right for you. You'll be able to do the stuff you most love to do here on SmallWorlds, and save money too.
Keep reading, you'll find info on other packages we've put together which don't include VIP but have all kinds of cool features; even cheap packages you can purchase straight on your mobile phone.

How to Get Info On Package Deals

Anywhere you see a VIP screen or VIP ATM machine that looks like these in the picture at left, click on it and you'll be taken to information on all the various package options - you'll find VIP ATM machines in all SmallWorlds stores & spaces. Here's a picture of the one in the new SmallWorlds Info Hub - in case you want to go right now to check one out for yourself.

All payment processes have been significantly streamlined, so you never ever leave the site, and it's all totally secure. You can choose between Zong mobile phone payments (now available in 26 countries), paying with SmallWorlds Gold and online Credit Card or Paypal payments. Let's take a look at each package in detail...

What is VIP?

The Gamer Girl & Boy and Haunting packages include VIP membership in their feature list. Like to know a little more about VIP? In short, it means you can enjoy pretty well everything SmallWorlds has to offer. From the cool Dance Studio, to taking your pet everywhere you go, there's a lot of great benefits of VIP membership. Here's the breakdown:

VIP Packages

Here's information on our three VIP packages. Once you've decided that VIP is the way to go for you, take a look at one of these cool deals.

Gamer Boy - 25% discount

I just had to kick off with this one - ha! As soon as it came out, I jumped on it. It's just perfect for guys like me, and maybe you too? Check out this awesome package feature list:

Buy the Gamer Boy package and you'll also get the chance to purchase a Sea Sprite Trident (a magical coral lightning trident charged with the power of Neptune) for a 25% discount off what you can get them for in the stores!

Gamer Girl -25% discount

I've had some awesome games in the Game Arenas recently and I tell you what... most of the best players have been Gamer Girls. Oh yeah, I can think of more than a few who will be going for this package:

Buy the Girl Gamer package and you'll also get the chance to purchase a Sea Sprite Trident for a 25% discount off what you can get them for in the stores!

Haunting - 15% discount

Are you *addicted* to Halloween? Does your avatar have a spooky name? Do you like giving people frights in-world? Well my friend, this package is designed for people like you! Let's take a look at the great features included in this package:

Purchase this package and you'll also be entitled to grab The Basement at 25% off the normal retail price! Its a 2400 sq ft premium space to create your special hang out zone.

Gold Packages

Already have VIP? We've still got a good deal for you! Remember that there are plenty of ways to earn gold in SmallWorlds. Here's a couple of great deals:

Ultimate Magic -15% discount

Here's the profile of someone I reckon is most likely to buy the Ultimate Magic pack: 1 - Likes nothing better than to throw spells at friends. 2 - Totally lives for the Epic Magic fights when they take place. 3 - Hides around corners and blasts you with a stink bomb at every opportunity. Hey, maybe that might even sound like you? If so, check this out - just look at all the spells you get, and it's all 15% discounted off usual retail prices!

And when you buy Ultimate Magic, you'll also be offered a Sonic Confuser (a CP Weapon that emits confusion rays) at 20% off!

30,000 Gold - 30% discount

And, by far our best value Gold purchase deal, 30,000 SmallWorlds Gold comes with a FREE Plasma Wall TV. The best thing is you get a generous 30% discount!

"Best Value for Money" 12 Months VIP - 30% discount

Check out the awesome value you get on a 12 month VIP membership package! As well as giving you loads of Gold and Citizen Points (and a free Hotrod Board!), you get a whopping 30% discount on the pay-by-the-month VIP membership. It's seriously great value!

Grab a Quick Fix - Zong Mobile Phone Packages

Fancy a bundle of ninety spells (yes that's a whole 90 fun things to chuck at your friends), or how about a bundled entertainment package? Maybe you'd like something a little dark & creepy... just perfect for creating a little haunting experience in your world? If your country is one of the 26 now available for making Zong payments, that's three cool and really cheap packages you might like to grab for yourself. Paying with Zong is so quick and easy!

Didn't I say we'd have a great deal for you?

Well citizens, that's all the latest info on our new package deals; so many cool and convenient ways for you to buy the stuff you want, at prices that really do save you money. You know how it is - Dan SmallWorlds has to pay those bills somehow...

So, buy a package, help Dan, and have a heap of fun playing SmallWorlds!
Catch you soon my friends.
~Johnny Wilde
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 07:29 AM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 11/24/2009 Save with New Package Deals
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 07:30 AM »

Just a reminder:

Those that joined for 1 year at the end of beta are due to expire.

The hot rod board in the 1 year package is not sold in SW owned stores--but is available in player owned shops.

Need a mini extension?
A single month of vip can be purchased for 1,500 gold.  

BitBehindWench

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 08:15 PM »

Are the new package deals cash or can they be bought with gold?
Thanks for the post as always. :)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 06:06 AM »

I just went in to the packages on my avatar.  
In the top right corner there are 2 buttons---pay by phone (must be Zong) and pay by gold.  
So, yes payment by gold is an option.

Note:  When paying by gold players do NOT receive any gold salary.
18,000 for the 1 year vip with the hot rod board.
9,000 for 6 months.
4,500 for 3 months.
5,200 for the ultimate magic.
5,400 for the haunting.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 06:08 AM by Happy »

BitBehindWench

Panda Pandora

• Fireworks Magic
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 01:20 PM »

Thank you Happy, the haunting package looked interesting. Hugs :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up