VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: The judging has begun!  (Read 19246 times)

ScarlettPixie

• Having your friends vaporize
    you in laser tag.... Priceless!
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Just another Scarlett Pixie....
The judging has begun!
« on: May 03, 2009, 10:53 AM »

I found HOST_Harmony in front of the Opera House this morning, she had just gotten off another ride. She is doing some of the Judging-- but she is not the only judge!

Good luck to all those who entered!!! :wavet:

ScarlettPixie

Push me too far, and I will sing like a canary.

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: The judging has begun!
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 10:55 AM »

ok so that leads us to another questions why are some rooms showing up and others not geee and I thought we figured it out.
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 12:35 PM »

I found HOST_Harmony in front of the Opera House this morning, she had just gotten off another ride. She is doing some of the Judging-- but she is not the only judge!

Good luck to all those who entered!!! :wavet:

Yeah.....um....we had something odd happen last night.  VFK_Sydney popped into Flamanette's ride room and wanted to ride.  A few of us were already in there.  We said "np", then we rode.  She was giving us weird replies like she was talking to someone else...or having a different conversation!  I said "ladies first" (being the only male there)...and she said "e. g.?".  She was making no sense.  At the end of the ride (she finished last), she complained about the lag????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Um...Flamanette made a pretty simple ride with almost NO lag at all!!  If she didn't like the lag in .it's ride...she's in for a huge headache when she gets to mine and others!  ROFL.  Then the bizarre conversation continued!  .It has a nexus at the end of her ride.  Sydney asked if it went somewhere.........um........she should know better than us!  ROFL.  THEN....she came out with something out of the blue:  "I know I'm pretty attractive"....needless to say, we were all like  :lolp: :??: :notme: :hmmmm: :roflmao: :rofl1: :hmm: :crazy4: :crazy: ... but mostly:   :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :blink:  LOL.  I really hope she wasn't judging .it's room.  She really seemed..............................elsewhere. lol.

Not sure what is up with staff lately.  We stumbled across VFK_Cactus room the day before on the pop list.  She was having fun throwing snowballs at a lone snowman in her wintery room...  LOL.  I wonder if the Easter stress has had a negative effect on some staff???    :-X

Flamanar...still wondering...

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39 PM »

Hey Flame, can you say "weekend cocktails"?   :laugh2:
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 02:31 PM by Cloudymellowdisco »

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53 PM »

To funny flame I would be taking screen shots and asking what was she taking rofl. But to complain about the Lag oh boy better not go to my space room she will never finish. Really she never will. But to have a host ride your ride and not say anything to you except lag and yes I know I am attractive is just beyond bizzarre.

Yes VFK catus was probably just frustrate with all the calls for help. That is the host that responded to my room description will not load. And suggest I refresh.

I sure hope by judging it is working cause they will not understand my ride then :(.

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 02:15 PM »

Hey Flame, can you say "weekend cocktails"???   :laugh2:

ROFL, Disco!!   :rofl1:   :rofl1:

Wow, I'll have whatever that is that Sydney is having!   :martini:    OMG Flamanar, too funny!

I must have got judged at some point today, as there is a flag in my room too.  However, no sign of my missing torch yet.   :lost:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 03:13 PM »

Wow, I'll have whatever that is that Sydney is having!   :martini:    OMG Flamanar, too funny!

I must have got judged at some point today, as there is a flag in my room too.  However, no sign of my missing torch yet.   :lost:

Lol.  Agreed!  I'll have a VFK Weekend Cocktail myself, ty :)  Hold the ice and glass...just give me the good stuff.  ROFL! ;)

If you don't get your torch back, astro, look me up.  Flame always carries an extra torch ;)  hehe!

Flamanar

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 03:35 PM »

Lol.  Agreed!  I'll have a VFK Weekend Cocktail myself, ty :)  Hold the ice and glass...just give me the good stuff.  ROFL! ;)

If you don't get your torch back, astro, look me up.  Flame always carries an extra torch ;)  hehe!

Flamanar

Gosh, all of you -  :rofl1: :rofl1:

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 03:38 PM »

Poor staff.....  :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :sos:

ScarlettPixie

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 03:58 PM »

Flamanar

heh, no kidding right?!    :wavet:

Thank you for your kind offer Flamanar, on the torch.  I'm sure I'll get to the bottom of this at some point.   ;)   At first I was sad, because I do like those Halloween torches -- and for the fact that once VFK locked rooms down, it went missing - I was irritated.  Well, now that we can't even use the "List Items" function for the 1st ride room, I'm at the mercy right now of VFK.  I have sent a Help Report, and we'll see what happens.  Thank goodness it's only 1 torch.  I think I used about 5 or 6 of them.  I thought maybe it would magically appear after I was judged too, which it didn't.  The waiting game now I guess...   :lolg:

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 04:05 PM »

Now I'm really thirsty!   :drinkingtoast2:  :laugh2:

Hey Astro, I did notice in my 1st ride room that a flower keeps bouncing in front and behind a wall.  So hopefully your torch is still there but behind another piece???  I love those Halloween torches too.  You know how much I enjoy the animated furniture!!  :thumb:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 05:33 PM »

Now I'm really thirsty!   :drinkingtoast2:  :laugh2:

Hey Astro, I did notice in my 1st ride room that a flower keeps bouncing in front and behind a wall.  So hopefully your torch is still there but behind another piece???  I love those Halloween torches too.  You know how much I enjoy the animated furniture!!  :thumb:

So true Disco.  Not sure about that one though, as this torch in particular is out in the open.  I thought maybe it was in the way of a ride piece, but friends were able to ride before the lock down without any problems with it being in the way.  That's why I've been dying to use that "List Items" feature too, to find it on my own.  Who knows.  Hopefully I'll hear something soon, or at least when this competition is all over with.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 08:06 PM »

If she mods from home, maybe one of her kids took over as her character and were messing around. I remember once on VMK, a players sister got on his character when he stepped away for a potty break. She was walking around VMK as his character saying things like, "I'm so stop.id", "I am a big lose.her", and the best of all, "I do do my pants"! :rofl1: I thought King and I were going to do do our pants from laughing so hard. Moral of the story, never leave for a potty break with a sneaky sister around.  :lolg:

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 10:07 PM »

If she mods from home, maybe one of her kids took over as her character and were messing around. I remember once on VMK, a players sister got on his character when he stepped away for a potty break. She was walking around VMK as his character saying things like, "I'm so stop.id", "I am a big lose.her", and the best of all, "I do do my pants"! :rofl1: I thought King and I were going to do do our pants from laughing so hard. Moral of the story, never leave for a potty break with a sneaky sister around.  :lolg:

Holy COW!!!

Who was that? Inquiring VFK minds want to know!!!
ScarlettPixie

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 10:36 PM »

Holy COW!!!

Who was that? Inquiring VFK minds want to know!!!

I really don't know Pix - it was a friend of a friend - but it was funny!  :rofl1:

ScarlettPixie

• Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 05:56 AM »

I can imagine!!!

However, glad it was not a Host! Rofl........... :rofl1:
ScarlettPixie

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 08:33 PM »

Yeah.....um....we had something odd happen last night.  VFK_Sydney popped into Flamanette's ride room and wanted to ride.  A few of us were already in there.  We said "np", then we rode.  She was giving us weird replies like she was talking to someone else...or having a different conversation!  I said "ladies first" (being the only male there)...and she said "e. g.?".  She was making no sense.  At the end of the ride (she finished last), she complained about the lag????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Um...Flamanette made a pretty simple ride with almost NO lag at all!!  If she didn't like the lag in .it's ride...she's in for a huge headache when she gets to mine and others!  ROFL.  Then the bizarre conversation continued!  .It has a nexus at the end of her ride.  Sydney asked if it went somewhere.........um........she should know better than us!  ROFL.  THEN....she came out with something out of the blue:  "I know I'm pretty attractive"....needless to say, we were all like  :lolp: :??: :notme: :hmmmm: :roflmao: :rofl1: :hmm: :crazy4: :crazy: ... but mostly:   :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :blink:  LOL.  I really hope she wasn't judging .it's room.  She really seemed..............................elsewhere. lol.

Not sure what is up with staff lately.  We stumbled across VFK_Cactus room the day before on the pop list.  She was having fun throwing snowballs at a lone snowman in her wintery room...  LOL.  I wonder if the Easter stress has had a negative effect on some staff???    :-X

Flamanar...still wondering...

HA!  I about fell out of my chair laughing  :lolc:  tonight when I saw this room on the Popular Room List:     Hmmmm... memories Flamanar?  ROFL!   :laugh2:    Guess her room description reflects what she said that night to you guys. 

I did try and enter, weird thing is everyone in that room was apparently booted (from what they said when I entered), Sydney was no where to be seen though.  It had a few salon chairs in it, a bouncing beach ball, trelliporter with cave eyes, that lead no where... hmmm think that was about it ~ very odd.  "Dream House"??!!  Then the room was off the list.

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up