VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV help  (Read 4088 times)

SleepingBeth

• Please use tinypic so I can see it at work.
  • Fireworks Magic
TV help
« on: March 01, 2009, 11:05 AM »

I changed my TV to one of the player's channels. How do I get it back to the channel that was playing Pride and Prejudice?
I know my signature is holidayish but I like it so I'm keeping it. :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: TV help
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:52 AM »

I was trying that out last night and what I think it is is that Pride and Prejudice was on the Valentine's Channel which is no longer available.  I believe all that is left is the Space Channel for the new space releases and the Players Channels.

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

Edit: I forgot to add that when I watch Pride and Prejudice it only shows part of the movie.  Was that the case for Valentine's Day as well or is it just cut off for me causes its no longer Heart Day?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 11:55 AM by Krazy_Kim »
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Cloudymellowdisco

• Disco Here, Datco There
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:04 PM »

So, that was the movie!  I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen it and whenever it was on our VFK tv's, I would switch the channel!   :laugh2:

SleepingBeth

• Please use tinypic so I can see it at work.
  • Fireworks Magic
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 12:42 PM »

I was trying that out last night and what I think it is is that Pride and Prejudice was on the Valentine's Channel which is no longer available.  I believe all that is left is the Space Channel for the new space releases and the Players Channels.

Edit: I forgot to add that when I watch Pride and Prejudice it only shows part of the movie.  Was that the case for Valentine's Day as well or is it just cut off for me causes its no longer Heart Day?

Drat!!  :'(       Makes sense.
I know my signature is holidayish but I like it so I'm keeping it. :)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 02:34 PM »

Drat!!  :'(       Makes sense.

Sorry Beth.  :(

So, that was the movie!  I'm embarrassed to say I've never seen it and whenever it was on our VFK tv's, I would switch the channel!   :laugh2:

LOL Cloud, yes it was kind of a weird movie (the part that I saw anyway before they cut it off on me and repeated the same part over and over again), but I always like to watch the movies at least one time through so I can say I saw it and hated/loved it.  :)

I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up