VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP WANTED: Is VFK Your Game?  (Read 4385 times)

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge
    Yet Still Just a Decoy...

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
    • CRS - Caffeinated & Requiring Sugar
HELP WANTED: Is VFK Your Game?
« on: January 24, 2009, 12:02 PM »

Hiya all, (or for you southerners... Hi Y'all,) :waveh:

It seems that many of you/us have come to enjoy VFK as one of the primary forms of online enjoyment.

For those of you that fall into the above category you know how frequently there is information that needs to be posted and/or updated.

:sos: We are in need of another moderator to help out here on the VFK boards of KnoBS, could you be the one? :hmmmm:

Please send me a PM if you are interested, or know someone who might be.

Thank you for your continued support.
...ʞɔɐq ʎɯ uo ʇɐ1ɟ ...sɐʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʇ

littlebelle

• Used to be just here
    when DIS was down
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Re: HELP WANTED: Is VFK Your Game?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 02:16 PM »

VFK is one of a few games for me but I only get my VFK info from nobs. Well I think it might be a job for a few people to take the stress on of anyone person. Maybe you could let us know what a mod needs to do. Thanks
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

UNPROVINCIALWENCH! Kat says I am worldy in a good sense :)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 03:57 PM »

VFK is one of a few games for me but I only get my VFK info from nobs. Well I think it might be a job for a few people to take the stress on of anyone person. Maybe you could let us know what a mod needs to do. Thanks

First to know, is that neither Adventure nor Princess are leaving.  We are simply looking to add one mod, bringing it to three.

There is enough activity with new events and new items going on in VFK, that we feel it needs another mod, as we all (supposedly) have lives outside of virtual.

Basically a mod helps to try to be sure all/any news, or new items are posted here, for people such as yourself, looking to noBS to "have all the info".  (When someone who doesn't know how to post pics starts a thread about a new item, a mod can modify that first post, to add pics.) 

On occasion, a thread might need to be moved to a different area, such as a new item getting posted in the regular VFK section, should be in "New items" section.

Sometimes two threads about the same topic show up, so a mod would combine them.

Sometimes a thread will bring up a new topic, that should be split out into two threads.

If someone double posts by mistake, a mod can remove that extra post.

Hope this helps! ;)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2009, 09:27 PM »

First to know, is that neither Adventure nor Princess are leaving.  We are simply looking to add one mod, bringing it to three.

There is enough activity with new events and new items going on in VFK, that we feel it needs another mod, as we all (supposedly) have lives outside of virtual.

Basically a mod helps to try to be sure all/any news, or new items are posted here, for people such as yourself, looking to noBS to "have all the info".  (When someone who doesn't know how to post pics starts a thread about a new item, a mod can modify that first post, to add pics.) 

On occasion, a thread might need to be moved to a different area, such as a new item getting posted in the regular VFK section, should be in "New items" section.

Sometimes two threads about the same topic show up, so a mod would combine them.

Sometimes a thread will bring up a new topic, that should be split out into two threads.

If someone double posts by mistake, a mod can remove that extra post.

Hope this helps! ;)

Yeah... What she said. :thumb:

That pretty much sums it up.

Decoy

• Head Decoy In Charge

Where'd he go now?
  • HDIC
  • Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
  • Nothing to See Here...
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 05:04 PM »

I have decided to add both of you who showed interest... Our new, additional, Moderators for the VFK Boards are delicious & AstroGigiblue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up