VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange Membership Question  (Read 4415 times)

Cawa

• I have been on and off all day
  • Cursed Storm Magic
Strange Membership Question
« on: January 10, 2009, 08:59 AM »

Hi all!

Does anyone know if you can be a Australian founding member and also be a member of another member's family?  Thanks in advance for your help!
Go Angels! :angel:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: Strange Membership Question
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 10:52 AM »

I personally don't know for sure... But, I would venture to say, sure why not.   :)

Reason being is I don't think the 2 have anything to do with each other, with regards to being the main account holder.

If I hear of something more concrete, I will post.   :)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Cawa

• Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 01:47 PM »

Thank you Astro! :)  Appreciate you help! :thumb:

KingQuackATac

• HEY!! Who stole the "gas5" smiley?
  • Fireworks Magic
  • Always a Pirate Duck
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 10:47 PM »

Yep, Astro is correct. You can belong to numerous families at once or be a founding member and belong to other families. Princess is giving me this information - she remembers this from when the founders packages first came out.

She is dying to get up to come post.  :uhuh: Her "bedrest" ends tomorrow - she will probably be posting up a storm to make up for lost time.

Cawa

• Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 08:40 AM »

Thank you King :thumb: and big hug to Princess!   :hug:

My nephew really wants a horse but when the memberships first started I didn't want to involve him as the founding member in case there were problems.  So I just made myself the founding member and him a member of my family.  Now I am thinking of just getting him a membership for an early birthday present. :)

However, ultimately, when the game goes gold, I just want to have to get just one VIP pass for us to play. :)

Thanks again for your help! :clap1:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 03:37 PM »

My nephew really wants a horse but when the memberships first started I didn't want to involve him as the founding member in case there were problems.  So I just made myself the founding member and him a member of my family.  Now I am thinking of just getting him a membership for an early birthday present. :)

However, ultimately, when the game goes gold, I just want to have to get just one VIP pass for us to play. :)

What's also nice about this too (and for your nephew's sake also), is from what King posted in another thread below, and bears repeating I think (reason for his quote  ;)  )    It sounds like horses are given out as part of the monthly membership options, this month.   :2thunbs:

Princess and I just wanted to pass along some information to our NoBS friends with all of these really great members items being released this month. For those not wanting to drop a big chunk of change for a Founders membership, the one month $9.95 option may be a good choice. The one month membership does not begin until the game goes Gold and you will receive all of this months member items. We got a one month membership for the kids today, so I can tell everyone what came with that $9.95 purchase.

-30,000 credits
-receive 1,000 daily credits at log in
-IM feature
-Snowy Victorian Room
-Crystal Snowman
-Ice Dancer Music Box

***We called VFK to do the transactions and found out horses are being given out with even the monthly VIP memberships if you join this month.

We just wanted to pass this along in case anyone might be interested in some of the above items/benefits but not want to spend the $$ for the Founders Memberships at this time.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2009, 03:45 PM by AstroGigiblue »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Cawa

• Cursed Storm Magic
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 05:45 PM »

Thanks Astro! :thumb:  I saw King's post too. Everyone on this site is just so helpful! :groupwave: Thank you all for your help!  Everyone here is the best! :yourock:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 06:08 PM »

:bighug: Hugs you guys and thanks Astro for adding King's post over here. Our situation was similar to yours, Cawa. We really only need the founders membership for one of us, however the kids were loving the new member items. It made sense to just have them do a one month to get member items until the game goes gold and it just happened they got a horse as a little bonus.  :thumb:

And Cawa, I totally agree - everyone here on NoBS is simply wonderful!  :bighug: :hug: :dance2:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up