Second Life Groups

(1/3) > >>

Decoy:
Have a group?

Post it here to have other KnoBS join.

Plan meets in the "other" virtual realm. :notme:

tigressjewel:
Yensid Wanderers

If you all want to change the name of our group we can.  I kind of liked it being obscure.  I do want to get the title above your names good though, so help me out! I'm hoping I can create some roles and at least divide up the boys and girls to give different titles.  I currently have three roles, Owner, officer and members.  I don't see why I shouldn't be able to create girl members and boy members though, have to check later today when they open again.

In brainstorming so far I have come up with these: (there is a character limit, so not sure what fits yet)
Supreme ScriptGeek (or Scripter)
Weapon Goddess
All Hail
Booty Shakin
KnoBS Wench
Pool Boy

Lets hear some more ideas!  :D

EDIT:I can create new roles, and was playing around with it.  I assigned a few names, not all.  Let me know if you want a change!  :thumbs:

hrhkit:
Jewel,

Uh, sounds good to me...perhaps you could give this lame newbie a lesson in what that actually means? lol Like what do you mean by roles? and the division of boys and girls? etc?

Pretty please.  :notme:

p.s. To preserve everyone's privacy...and not steer anyone this way...how about changing mine to Royal Wench?

tigressjewel:
The roles are just a way of dividing within the group.  When the group is created, the creator become owner, they can then assign officers and everyone else is considered a member.  Each role can then be granted certain abilities at the owners discretion.  Its all way more than I need to do.  I created the group just so all of us from here could be together.  We can send group notices and talk in IM with each other easily then while in the game.  I added to the three roles that come with the group (owner, officer and member) in hopes that I could customize everyones title above their name, but it doesn't seem to be working right.  Actually I should say that I haven't figured out how to work it right! LOL

tigressjewel:
Quick question:
My thought when forming the group was to keep it just for KnoBS.  I think since we have the group IM up whenever someone is on, it allows us to speak freely in that since we all know each other.  If anybody DOES not agree with this, then please post or IM and let me know.  Right now there is one member who I don't know and their SL name is Dan Savon. Is this a KnoBS member?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version