VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A credit crunch tip...  (Read 3546 times)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
    • Our Family MySpace Page
A credit crunch tip...
« on: November 17, 2008, 04:36 PM »

With so many new items coming out and only 2 games to earn credits, I know many are trying to find ways to get the new magic, clothing, rooms, etc. This might be a way that will help some people out. In order to do this, you need to have a clone/mule account. (or more than one as the case may be) When certain clothing items are first released, they can be sold back for the exact cost at which they were purchased. Over time, VFK seems to go to the sell back for 50% of the cost.

1. If you have a few mules/clones with credits available, but not enough to purchase the 10,000 credit magic to trade to you, simply have the mule purchase a clothing item that can be sold for full price.

**You want to make sure the item is able to be sold at full price before you try this. Right now, the best items to use for this are the Boys Pilgrim Hat or Girl Pilgrim Bonnet, each sells for 1,000 credits at Autumn Imports under Specials. I just double checked and each can be bought for 1,000 credits and sold for 1,000 credits.

2. Have your clone/mule trade the items to you.

3. Go to clothing in your inventory and sell the clothing back to VFK for the full amount.

This is almost like a creative way to trade credits. Say you have a mule/clone with only 3,000 credits. They buy 3  bonnets and trade them to you. You sell them and get an extra 3,000 credits. Do this a few times and you have enough for a new magic.  :)
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: A credit crunch tip...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 05:13 PM »

Great tip Princess!  I also use my spare peeps to buy some items or clothing for my main. I save the credits on my main to buy the rooms since we can't trade those.
Pages: [1]   Go Up