Online Worlds > Pixie Hollow

Pixie Hollow closing Sept 19 2013

<< < (2/2)

Purpleduck:

--- Quote from: sunday_monkey on August 24, 2013, 11:08 AM ---I have to give VFK credit. I remember when they first started after VMK closed and everyone was nervous about getting involved in an online game again after that heartbreak. VFK said they had a business plan that would allow them to stay open for many years. To be honest, I never believed it because I didn't really know how they could sustain a game for a long period of time, especially just being a small little company. But here we are - celebrating the 5th annual Midsummer Night weekend! I know they can't stay open forever, but they've done much better than Disney on that front and I am grateful to them for that.  :love:

--- End quote ---

:clap1:  I feel the same!

funfly:

--- Quote from: Purpleduck on August 24, 2013, 01:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: sunday_monkey on August 24, 2013, 11:08 AM ---I have to give VFK credit. I remember when they first started after VMK closed and everyone was nervous about getting involved in an online game again after that heartbreak. VFK said they had a business plan that would allow them to stay open for many years. To be honest, I never believed it because I didn't really know how they could sustain a game for a long period of time, especially just being a small little company. But here we are - celebrating the 5th annual Midsummer Night weekend! I know they can't stay open forever, but they've done much better than Disney on that front and I am grateful to them for that.  :love:

--- End quote ---

:clap1:  I feel the same!

--- End quote ---

agreed  :thumb:

DreamTulip:
Hi All,
I just made a separate topic but then saw this.  I am sorry to hear that Disney is closing not just PH but 3 games at once.  I feel sad for all the kids-adults that play as I (we) know the feeling well as we went through it with VMK. 

Honestly, I got a bit bored of VFK and haven't played in awhile.  The game isn't bad imo, it's just that hardly anyone was on whenever I logged in and it was lonely for me.  I do agree and also give them credit for sticking around after all these years.  I am glad it is around for those of you who play it, and hope it stays that way for many ears ;) to come.

~Dream

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version