VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Woot! We can change our contest room title and description! - 8/17  (Read 1404 times)

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!

See the time I am posting this, Shell and Fun??  Yes, you still have me up trying to do the clone room!  Where is that "pulling out feathers" emote?

Anyway, it allowed me to be first to spot the new prompt under the "I" button!  "Edit Contest Entry"  (It is not yet posted to Home Page, Developer Blog, nor the Newletter.)

So, if anyone needs to change their contest room title or description, have at it, before judging starts sometime (egads!) today already!

Hope when I finally can get to go :sleep: , that I wake up in time to judge!

You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Re: Woot! We can change our contest room title and description! - 8/17
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 05:39 AM »

See the time I am posting this, Shell and Fun??  Yes, you still have me up trying to do the clone room!  Where is that "pulling out feathers" emote?

Anyway, it allowed me to be first to spot the new prompt under the "I" button!  "Edit Contest Entry"  (It is not yet posted to Home Page, Developer Blog, nor the Newletter.)

So, if anyone needs to change their contest room title or description, have at it, before judging starts sometime (egads!) today already!

Hope when I finally can get to go :sleep: , that I wake up in time to judge!

Thanks for the early-morning scoop Ducky!  Glad they allowed us the Edit room description this time!

Now, aren't you glad Shell and I had you build that clone room! I mean, you will be able to have judging prizes on her now :)  Perhaps a "purple shade" of beach to.will or a lambie wearing "purple trunks"   (making note to run quickly when seeing featherless duck)   Good Ducky...   :clap1:  :bighug:

Pages: [1]   Go Up