VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ? something with space pirates coming?  (Read 854 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
? something with space pirates coming?
« on: April 20, 2013, 04:56 AM »

from vfk main page:

Avast, Me Hearties!
Aye, for those that be space pirates there be new booty to be had!

If ye be one of the lucky ones and not numbered among the dead, a life as a space merchant could be in yer future.

Arrr, not any land lubber can be a space merchant matey, it takes a seaman, Aye, a seaman! Those that be willing to sail into danger and fight! I can see ye got the makings of greatness matey, so I'll let you in on a secret---what ye be needing is a map, a treasure map, aye the kind only that lass Solaria can read with her Destiny lamp as she calls it. If ya find a map, ye be bringing it t' her!

Finding a map is risky business though, many a ship ye'll be sending to the deep before ya find one, and sending out a ship to follow it will take gold and silver, but it be a small price when new booty, treasure and gold await ye.

Once yer ships are out among the stars they be taking a mighty long while to get back, 'Tain't much good just waitin' around for 'em though, if ya don't check to see if yer crew got poisoned by giant spiders or taken captive by cut throats and scallywags, them won't be come'n back unless ya send 'em medicine or pay ther ransome. If ye be wantin' to know, the Galactic Trading Post has all the news about yer vessels among the stars.

Now me hearty, when yer ship comes back, there might be no other booty than an old shoe, but if luck blows a favorable wind, yer ship will sail back from its long voyage laden with gold and treasure fit for a king! Arrr, fit for the king ye'll be matey!

Ye'll be ready to start a life as a space merchant when the lass has her Lamp on the counter!!

Good luck to ye! Treasure and fame await, if ya have the nerve t'go aft' it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up