VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/20 Host Apple's Game  (Read 1290 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
6/20 Host Apple's Game
« on: June 20, 2011, 10:53 AM »

In-Game Blast:

HOST_Apple's game room, "Work Time, Play Time", will open in 15 minutes.

Good Luck!!

ETA:  2nd Blast:

HOST_Apple's game room, "Work Time, Play Time", is now open! This wacky game room is a combination of hidden teleporters on the left, for work, and spring ride teleporters on the right for play. There are a total of 20 winning teleporters in this room!

PRIZE: Lady Bug Solar Lights - Red or Blue
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:19 AM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

DancingKayleigh

• Pirate Throne
Re: 6/20 Host Apple's Game
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 12:46 AM »

Hey Astro thanks for posting! Astro how did you feel about the host event yesterday? Also which side did you prefer the hidden teleporters where you walked around or the spring teleporters on the right? I kind of liked the idea however apple kept changing the spring teleporters every two minutes lol! I lost twice in a row. I didn't try where you walk around because I don't have very good luck on hidden teleporters. I think I just prefer normal teleporter games.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: 6/20 Host Apple's Game
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 06:07 AM »

Hey Astro thanks for posting! Astro how did you feel about the host event yesterday? Also which side did you prefer the hidden teleporters where you walked around or the spring teleporters on the right? I kind of liked the idea however apple kept changing the spring teleporters every two minutes lol! I lost twice in a row. I didn't try where you walk around because I don't have very good luck on hidden teleporters. I think I just prefer normal teleporter games.

To be quite honest, I didn't even participate in the entire event yesterday.  I waited around until I got in, to see what the prize was.  I have solar ladybugs already from prior events, and had some other stuff to get done in real.  lol  I don't usually do real well with Apple's Events anyway, because she does change teleporters more often than Jade.

I didn't even bother with the hidden teleporter side, because I usually fall into a losing porter anyway.  And, it's too frustrating walking around trying to find a hidden teleporter to begin with!  I'd rather take my chances and follow the crowd - into (hopefully) a winning ride teleporter.  
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:
Pages: [1]   Go Up