VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ticket New Queue sort of  (Read 865 times)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • more laundry....
Ticket New Queue sort of
« on: May 30, 2011, 08:12 AM »

Supposedly when you are disconnected during your host event - you can report it and/or log back in and get a "ticket" (a pop up) to return to the room.

I saw a pic of it elsewhere but have not seen it yet. Perhaps it came out new last night at some point.  I had been disconnected during the host event and I did get a message to click on "my ticket" however, I did not see one. Guessing it was not working for me.  In any case, I sent Help message and they did pull me back into the room.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:17 AM by funfly »

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
Re: Ticket New Queue sort of
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 05:25 PM »

Supposedly when you are disconnected during your host event - you can report it and/or log back in and get a "ticket" (a pop up) to return to the room.

I saw a pic of it elsewhere but have not seen it yet. Perhaps it came out new last night at some point.  I had been disconnected during the host event and I did get a message to click on "my ticket" however, I did not see one. Guessing it was not working for me.  In any case, I sent Help message and they did pull me back into the room.

I haven't seen this yet, but I hope its up and running soon for all the times I crash.  :(

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up