VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4/20 Jade's Spinner Game  (Read 1553 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
4/20 Jade's Spinner Game
« on: April 20, 2011, 03:06 PM »

In Game Blast:

HOST_Jade's Spring Spinner Game has now started and goes for 3 hours tonight. Your winning prize will be a HOST_Exclusive Marshmallow Chick Chair.  Our consolation prize will be the Easter Bunny painting an egg sign.  Tonight you will have to match the color or the number that HOST_Jade Spins.  Come join the fun!!

Good Luck to All!

Why do they have to release these new things for Spinner Events that nobody can get into??   :(

ETA:  Peep Chair, screen shot from Host Room.  I guess I should be happy I at least got in, even though it's impossible to win.   :hmm:    -sigh-   it's really cute.  :(   good luck guys!   :)

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:43 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 4/20 Jade's Spinner Game
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 03:34 PM »

Thanks Astro. 

Why?  Because VFK has completely lost touch with what the players want.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 03:49 PM »

Okay, complete nightmare.  I guess VFK is trying, but it is not working in my opinion.  I just was in there, and lost.  Like I said, I guess I'm happy enough that I even got in, don't get me wrong.

Now, Jade let's 3 players spin at the same time.  Each gets their own single wheel to spin -- at the same time.  I have no idea what the heck you even have to match to win, too much lag.  TOOOOOOO many players cutting in front of each other.  TOOOOOOO many players spinning the wheel more than 1 time.  Fighting with Jade that they won, instead of lose.  good grief.   Why do I bother?  :(
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 04:16 PM »

Yeah, they keep trying to MAKE this game work.  It SERIOUSLY needs to be retired.  It's the most inefficient game on VFK.  Yet they still keep on trying to 'tweak' it in order to make it enjoyable.  Time to get rid of the spinner game, VFK.  Sorry.  It's a mess.

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:29 PM »

We completely missed this event - I LOVE the Peep Chair, hopefully it will be around for other events. The storms that came through here last night were wicked heavy and we had no power from about 1:30am until this afternoon. Our area had reported gusts at 70mph and up and a tree went into a transformer on our "grid". Normally, that would have meant a few inconveniences, but part of my condition has us keeping the house at about 62 degrees or so and I have a fan blowing on my face almost 24/7. This is why they think what I have has developed into Cushings, my face is swollen, red and burning hot. I mean a radiating heat, like a bad sunburn. It burns and the kids can literally put their hands on my face to warm them up. Not kidding. Anyway, to make a short story long... :lolg: I was miserable. No sleep, I was sitting with one of those portable fans that sprays water. By this afternoon when the electric came on, I was a mess. Thank goodness the kids didn't sleep well either between the storm and the stuffy house, so we all napped a bit this afternoon. (Unlike King, who can sleep through anything-lol)

Back on topic, I am glad to see them trying to change the event to try to make it work. It is such a cute idea, but maybe it would be better as an item for players to run in-room games. I have some great ideas for using a spinner in a game room. (or 2 or 3 :lolg: ) Well, I still LOVE the chair, even though I am not a PEEP fan in real life. Our kids like to let them sit out a few days then eat them.  :??:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 08:32 AM »

We completely missed this event - I LOVE the Peep Chair, hopefully it will be around for other events. The storms that came through here last night were wicked heavy and we had no power from about 1:30am until this afternoon. Our area had reported gusts at 70mph and up and a tree went into a transformer on our "grid". Normally, that would have meant a few inconveniences, but part of my condition has us keeping the house at about 62 degrees or so and I have a fan blowing on my face almost 24/7. This is why they think what I have has developed into Cushings, my face is swollen, red and burning hot. I mean a radiating heat, like a bad sunburn. It burns and the kids can literally put their hands on my face to warm them up. Not kidding. Anyway, to make a short story long... :lolg: I was miserable. No sleep, I was sitting with one of those portable fans that sprays water. By this afternoon when the electric came on, I was a mess. Thank goodness the kids didn't sleep well either between the storm and the stuffy house, so we all napped a bit this afternoon. (Unlike King, who can sleep through anything-lol)

Back on topic, I am glad to see them trying to change the event to try to make it work. It is such a cute idea, but maybe it would be better as an item for players to run in-room games. I have some great ideas for using a spinner in a game room. (or 2 or 3 :lolg: ) Well, I still LOVE the chair, even though I am not a PEEP fan in real life. Our kids like to let them sit out a few days then eat them.  :??:

Wendy,  
Sorry to hear you had problems with the electric and those storms...but glad you are all safe.  No idea why our hubs can sleep through anything...mine does also!  If we could only bottle some of that and use it ourselves  :yawn:

Spinner game is cute..but I agree, they are not a good host event right now.  Good that they change it to see what works better though.  The Peep chair - love it!  And in real life...I vote with your kids...I let them sit out a few days before I consider them "ready to eat"

Also with the Peep chair....it was the host prize for Host Hunt 4/21/11...so at least it became available from another host event..not just a spinner game prize.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 08:35 AM by funfly »
Pages: [1]   Go Up