VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/27 Scavenger Hunt ~ Celestial Neighbors - Panel IV  (Read 3352 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
3/27 Scavenger Hunt ~ Celestial Neighbors - Panel IV
« on: March 27, 2011, 09:05 PM »

Begins at Wild Woods (Western Age)  -- Click on the Rocket Lamp

You have discovered the Scavenger Hunt for the Celestial Neighbors - Panel IV!  

If you find all of the items in the hunt, you will receive the Celestial Neighbors - Panel IV, and 1,000 credits.

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 09:15 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: 3/27 Scavenger Hunt ~ Celestial Neighbors - Panel IV
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 09:41 PM »

:heat: Holy Celestial Neighbors Batman!  :heat:

I really am excited to see what it looks like when complete, but I am wondering if it would be easier to get our telescope out and just look at the real thing?  :lolg:

Hugs Astro! :bighug: :hug: I don't think we can thank you enough for keeping everything so up to date for all of us!
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 07:38 AM »

Thanks Astro

I agree Wendy, this is really looking like a nice mural

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 12:49 PM »

Thanks Astro.  This will be pretty.  Wish they'd give us more time to....you know...BREATHE.  I'd like to have the extra credits.  As it is, I'm doing SO much less than I used to do.  Sigh.  We've had to seriously curtail what we do in game now because there's just not enough time.  Makes it almost impossible (or at least very rare) to get extras for others like we used to.  Whether it be party favors, panels or host items...we're scraping bottom now.  It's even more difficult since Hero is much more active, and now our daughter wants things, too.  That combined with the 'event an hour' schedule they have us on really limits our ability to get extras.  Let alone even hanging with friends in game.  

As it is, I haven't been on much since I've been so ill again.  Back on Prednisone (steroids).  First time in like a year for that, I think.  So Hero is taking over alot of what I normally do.  I'm barely on game at all lately.  It's usually .It and sometimes Hero.  

I really wish they'd lighten up on us.  I've never been one to say that 'I'm bored' in game.  I will be the first to say that they're WAY overloading us now.  On top of it being WAAAAAY harder to win host prizes in almost any event.

The air is leaving the balloon as we speak.  :waveb:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 12:51 PM by flamanar »

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 04:02 PM »

Thanks Astro.  This will be pretty.  Wish they'd give us more time to....you know...BREATHE.  I'd like to have the extra credits.  As it is, I'm doing SO much less than I used to do.  Sigh.  We've had to seriously curtail what we do in game now because there's just not enough time.  Makes it almost impossible (or at least very rare) to get extras for others like we used to.  Whether it be party favors, panels or host items...we're scraping bottom now.  It's even more difficult since Hero is much more active, and now our daughter wants things, too.  That combined with the 'event an hour' schedule they have us on really limits our ability to get extras.  Let alone even hanging with friends in game.  

As it is, I haven't been on much since I've been so ill again.  Back on Prednisone (steroids).  First time in like a year for that, I think.  So Hero is taking over alot of what I normally do.  I'm barely on game at all lately.  It's usually .It and sometimes Hero.  

I really wish they'd lighten up on us.  I've never been one to say that 'I'm bored' in game.  I will be the first to say that they're WAY overloading us now.  On top of it being WAAAAAY harder to win host prizes in almost any event.

Hope you feel better soon Flame!  :bighug:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 04:27 PM »

Thx Fun.  Starting to improve, but now the side effects of the steroids.  lovely..

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2011, 04:39 PM »

Thx Fun.  Starting to improve, but now the side effects of the steroids.  lovely..

Hugs Flame! So ironic isn't it that for every medicine to make us feel better there are about 10 side effects to cause more "fun". And I use the term "fun" loosely! Feel better.  :bighug:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2011, 04:54 PM »

last I checked the hunt for this was still up even though the calendar has it as ended.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 05:13 PM by funfly »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2011, 05:18 PM »

Hugs Flame! So ironic isn't it that for every medicine to make us feel better there are about 10 side effects to cause more "fun". And I use the term "fun" loosely! Feel better.  :bighug:

It is ironic.  LOL.  Trading one set of symptoms for another.  Comes down to which sets of symptoms you can 'tolerate'!  Gotta love it.  Sigh.   :'(
Pages: [1]   Go Up