VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/4 Host Apple's Teleporter Event  (Read 6186 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
3/4 Host Apple's Teleporter Event
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:07 PM »

Host Apple's Teleporter Event "March Madness Begins!"  is now open.  Good Luck to all!   :clapping:

ETA:   Prize: Alien Lightning Stanchion

As always, prize pics from the host room -- because Apple doesn't allow anyone to win in her Host games.  good grief! :hmm:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 03:34 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
Re: 3/4 Host Apple's Teleporter Event
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 04:03 PM »

:lolg: :lolg: :lolg: Thanks for the info and the giggle Astro!

I'm buying for everyone to get us through this event! :drinkingtoast2: :drinkingtoast: :drunk: :tan: :tan:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 04:08 PM »

I've been in 3x already, and I have yet to win.  It's no wonder I am beginning to boycott her events too.  :(  Don't get me wrong, I feel very lucky for even getting in... but to not win once is just sad.  Feels like such a waste of time.

Good thing it's pouring rain out and I guess I have nothing better to do.   :hmm:

Cheers!   :drinkingtoast:

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 04:32 PM »

Yep, Astro, if it wasn't such a cool prize tonight, I would already be off. This is an online GAME, it is supposed to be fun, to be entertainment, to be relaxing. Someone posted elsewhere that maybe she has a right to change them so often to fight people sharing answers. I don't agree. It is just a game, have some fun and let people have some fun. It's not like she has to personally pay for each prize she is handing out.

I like Apple and we have had some fun with her at past events, but I do not agree with her philosophy when it comes to these events.  It's not like it is easy to get back into the queue once you've been in and lost. Three times already Astro, that stinks.  :sur:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 05:01 PM »

yup, yup and yup!    :hug:

That's why I don't even bother posting a possible winning porter or listen/read about any winning porters elsewhere.  Because VFK Hosts change them too frequently for it to even matter.  It's not worth people getting upset about losing on a porter that was just a winner, etc.  I know I've already said it before, but it's worth repeating.  It ain't worth it!

Finally, after 2 hours, I got a prize.  I'm going to watch a movie now -- this is just not fun.  Good Luck Everyone!   :)

PrincessWendyBird

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 05:58 PM »

With the help of King on the second computer, we each got one and I feel lucky to have that many. We got lucky twice tonight with a good guess and 2 people in the room within a minute of each other. I logged off and am done for tonight too.

On a side note, I was silly enough to waste my time posting my opinion about this event somewhere else and some kid calls me a liar for saying VFK is only a GAME. After posting a not so sweet Princess reply >:D and reporting the kid, I know now to just stay in the NO BS zone. :lolg:

Hope everyone had some luck tonight - glad you did Astro! Hugs! (getting my umbrella ready, because we are supposed to get that rain tomorrow here!)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2011, 06:16 PM »

LOL you crazy kids :)

(hugs) all around.  I think we all need it.  Congrats to the people lucky enough to win AGAINST Apple.  After all...she's turned this into a 'us' vs. 'her' game now.  A battle.  Wow.  SO much fun!  LOL.  Lots of sarcasm in this that just doesn't translate in text  :notme:

I don't mind her changing the porters maybe once every 15  minutes.  HOWEVER:  I DO have a problem with her changing them every 15 SECONDS.  That is what is know in the 'real world' as:  UNCOOL!  

Yes, this game was no FUN.  I've found this happening in other games recently as well on VFK.  In fact, I took a break the other day with Fish.i, and we went over to Small, sat in my hottub and did that word game together.  We both had forgot how much fun it is to just sit together and play a FUN GAME!!!  It's pathetic when a game is so stressful and overwhelming...that one feels the need to go to another game just to de-stress and relax and have FUN.  FUN!!!!<<<-----<<<  That is starting to go away in VFK.  Unfortunately, I think they pay too much attention to the 'cheerleading forum' to get any kind of REAL/VALUABLE FEEDBACK in order to improve the game.  Reading post after post of YEAH! and GREAT WORK, VFK! and all that brown-nosing crap...what good is it doing?  Besides the poster hoping for a 'leg up' in game?  Blah.  If VFK wanted real feedback, they should read what their ADULT members...especially the ones PAYING to keep their flippin' lights on...have to say about the game.  I guess they'd rather get a fat head from reading all the 'RAH RAH's.  Yeah.  That's constructive...

So...when's the next teleporter event?   :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:   :rofl1: :rofl1: :laugh2:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 06:19 PM by flamanar »

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2011, 08:29 PM »

(hugs) all around.  I think we all need it.  Congrats to the people lucky enough to win AGAINST Apple.  After all...she's turned this into a 'us' vs. 'her' game now.  A battle.  Wow.  SO much fun!  LOL.  Lots of sarcasm in this that just doesn't translate in text  :notme:

I don't mind her changing the porters maybe once every 15  minutes.  HOWEVER:  I DO have a problem with her changing them every 15 SECONDS.  That is what is know in the 'real world' as:  UNCOOL! 

Yes, this game was no FUN.  I've found this happening in other games recently as well on VFK.  In fact, I took a break the other day with Fish.i, and we went over to Small, sat in my hottub and did that word game together.  We both had forgot how much fun it is to just sit together and play a FUN GAME!!!  It's pathetic when a game is so stressful and overwhelming...that one feels the need to go to another game just to de-stress and relax and have FUN.  FUN!!!!<<<-----<<<  That is starting to go away in VFK.  Unfortunately, I think they pay too much attention to the 'cheerleading forum' to get any kind of REAL/VALUABLE FEEDBACK in order to improve the game.  Reading post after post of YEAH! and GREAT WORK, VFK! and all that brown-nosing crap...what good is it doing?  Besides the poster hoping for a 'leg up' in game?  Blah.  If VFK wanted real feedback, they should read what their ADULT members...especially the ones PAYING to keep their flippin' lights on...have to say about the game.  I guess they'd rather get a fat head from reading all the 'RAH RAH's.  Yeah.  That's constructive...

So...when's the next teleporter event?   :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:   :rofl1: :rofl1: :laugh2:

Flame, that was truly a fun time!  I'm up for it anytime!   :bighug:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 10:21 PM »

(hugs) all around.  I think we all need it.  Congrats to the people lucky enough to win AGAINST Apple.  After all...she's turned this into a 'us' vs. 'her' game now.  A battle.  Wow.  SO much fun!  LOL.  Lots of sarcasm in this that just doesn't translate in text  :notme:

I don't mind her changing the porters maybe once every 15  minutes.  HOWEVER:  I DO have a problem with her changing them every 15 SECONDS.  That is what is know in the 'real world' as:  UNCOOL! 

Yes, this game was no FUN.  I've found this happening in other games recently as well on VFK.  In fact, I took a break the other day with Fish.i, and we went over to Small, sat in my hottub and did that word game together.  We both had forgot how much fun it is to just sit together and play a FUN GAME!!!  It's pathetic when a game is so stressful and overwhelming...that one feels the need to go to another game just to de-stress and relax and have FUN.  FUN!!!!<<<-----<<<  That is starting to go away in VFK.  Unfortunately, I think they pay too much attention to the 'cheerleading forum' to get any kind of REAL/VALUABLE FEEDBACK in order to improve the game.  Reading post after post of YEAH! and GREAT WORK, VFK! and all that brown-nosing crap...what good is it doing?  Besides the poster hoping for a 'leg up' in game?  Blah.  If VFK wanted real feedback, they should read what their ADULT members...especially the ones PAYING to keep their flippin' lights on...have to say about the game.  I guess they'd rather get a fat head from reading all the 'RAH RAH's.  Yeah.  That's constructive...

So...when's the next teleporter event?   :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:   :rofl1: :rofl1: :laugh2:

Flame, that was truly a fun time!  I'm up for it anytime!   :bighug:
That was awesome :)  Kick back and relax  :tan: Sigh.  Whenever you wanna, you just lemme know ;)

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2011, 04:47 AM »

She must have been changing them frequently at the beginning. I got there a little later; and by then I don't think she moved the porters much at all.  I was lucky enough to win a couple or so.

Some of us group up together in a room and chat while waiting our turns....and we always have fun getting together! Sometimes I do lag in there with so many people but it's still fun!  
Sometimes we even get a "side show" and then we watch the boots do their talking!  :lolg:   Poor guy peeps getting 'hit on' - you little cuties!  :lolg:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2011, 07:07 AM »

She must have been changing them frequently at the beginning. I got there a little later; and by then I don't think she moved the porters much at all.  I was lucky enough to win a couple or so.

Some of us group up together in a room and chat while waiting our turns....and we always have fun getting together! Sometimes I do lag in there with so many people but it's still fun!  
Sometimes we even get a "side show" and then we watch the boots do their talking!  :lolg:   Poor guy peeps getting 'hit on' - you little cuties!  :lolg:

Yeah, well he was the only guy in the room then, and I still want to know how she left him a message when they were not even friends!

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2011, 09:11 AM »

Yeah, well he was the only guy in the room then, and I still want to know how she left him a message when they were not even friends!

Did this person send you a friend request first, that you maybe denied?  

If a person sends a friend request, they can immediately send you either an IM or a message without even being friends first/or giving you a chance to deny the friend request first.

I only bring this up, because I've had this happen to me more than once during previous teleporter games.  Some random person will send a friend request, and then immediately send an IM asking if the porter I went in won!  Even before I get a chance to deny the friend request.  Crazy right?  ugh.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 10:18 AM »

If a person sends a friend request, they can immediately send you either an IM or a message without even being friends first/or giving you a chance to deny the friend request first.

I only bring this up, because I've had this happen to me more than once during previous teleporter games.  Some random person will send a friend request, and then immediately send an IM asking if the porter I went in won!  Even before I get a chance to deny the friend request.  Crazy right?  ugh.

Wow!  You hit it on the head!  And, yes, Ugh!!  (Poor Feathers  :'(  Think she was after his feather hat too! )

Thanks for being able to solve that for me!  :hug:

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 10:42 AM »

Wow!  You hit it on the head!  And, yes, Ugh!!  (Poor Feathers  :'(  Think she was after his feather hat too! )

Thanks for being able to solve that for me!  :hug:

You're welcome   :hug:  I'm sure she was after his feather hat too.   hugs!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 12:28 PM »

Always keep a sharp eye on your feathers.  If you ever have a 'fairy wardrobe malfunction', they might come in handy!  :shy:

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
  • Purple Vice Admin
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 03:11 PM »

Always keep a sharp eye on your feathers.  If you ever have a 'fairy wardrobe malfunction', they might come in handy!  :shy:

:tongue3:  :lolg:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 03:42 PM »

We need a streaker emote here.  Like a guy wearing a long cloak with his back facing the screen.  :laugh2:  FISH.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up