VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Host Hunt today  (Read 4499 times)

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
The Host Hunt today
« on: January 23, 2011, 02:07 PM »

Ok, I have another rant to get of my chest so don't mind me.  I was playing the Host Hunt where you are suppose to say exactly what the Host says and this was the first time I played this one.  I tried for over 2 hours when I finally saw HOST_Fireflies.  In the pop up it says you are suppose to say exactly what she says so when she came in and said hey! I tried it and nothing.  Then she said What is up with everyone? and I tried that and nothing.  Then she said are you ready for the word?  I was like oh, ok there is a special word we say, which was not mention in the pop up so I waited.  She finally said the word and I had it typed out, but right before I could push enter a dumb pop up telling you about the game came up and it won't let me enter it so a girl named Catt won.  I would of been first!  :madder:

Ahhhhh, I feel better now.  LOL!  

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:

EDIT:  Taking out Winners List from todays hunt, already posted. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:17 PM by Astro »
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: The Host Hunt today
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 02:15 PM »

Krazy:  Flame did already post the winners list from todays hunt here, in case you haven't seen that yet:  So, I just wanted you to know why I edited your post.  I'm making it not so long, since we already have the winners list posted.

http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=7387.0

Also, I do know in the pop-up for these type of "Host Says" games, I believe it does say something like repeat what the host says after "Host says:", from what I've been hearing/reading.

I wasn't able to participate in the whole event today, so I'm not sure exactly what pop-ups said.  I do know I lost a few times, when I did try -- guess I'm not that quick of a typer!  I never saw Hawk once, but Firefly always came into a room and did say Hi, are you ready for the word or something like that first.  So we weren't supposed to repeat anything prior to what the host said, until they either said Host Says _  or here is the word.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

Krazy_Kim

• Krazy like a Faux
    Put Down the Hammer
Re: The Host Hunt today
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 12:37 PM »

Krazy:  Flame did already post the winners list from todays hunt here, in case you haven't seen that yet:  So, I just wanted you to know why I edited your post.  I'm making it not so long, since we already have the winners list posted.

http://www.vmknobs.com/index.php?topic=7387.0

Also, I do know in the pop-up for these type of "Host Says" games, I believe it does say something like repeat what the host says after "Host says:", from what I've been hearing/reading.

I wasn't able to participate in the whole event today, so I'm not sure exactly what pop-ups said.  I do know I lost a few times, when I did try -- guess I'm not that quick of a typer!  I never saw Hawk once, but Firefly always came into a room and did say Hi, are you ready for the word or something like that first.  So we weren't supposed to repeat anything prior to what the host said, until they either said Host Says _  or here is the word.

Oops, sorry Astro and Flame, I didn't know the list was posted already.

She never said Host Says though and since never playing it before I though the pop up ment what the Host says you say too.  I just got so confused over the matter and they just don't explain things very well.  But, its ok, its done and over with and on to a new day.  I just had to blow off some steam, but I ty for trying to explain it to me better Astro, it means alot that there are people out there trying to help others.  Hugzzzzz!  :bighug:

:crazy2: Krazy_Kim :crazy2:
I like work! It fascinates me! I can sit an look at it for hours! ^..^
Pages: [1]   Go Up