VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/22 Mintie's Maze for Icesectora - Fireflies (ENDED)  (Read 3525 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
1/22 Mintie's Maze for Icesectora - Fireflies (ENDED)
« on: January 22, 2011, 11:20 AM »

EDIT:  ENDED

I had Basketball Games this morning/early afternoon.  Just getting online now.

This is still going on.  I just got in line, doubt I'll see the maze at all -- which is a total bummer.  Would be nice if they offered this prize again.  

GL to all trying!  

ETA:  At least I finally got in and won 1.  All is well, I at least got one!   :)

« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 01:43 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 1/22 Mintie's Maze for Icesectora
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 11:33 AM »

The prize is now the FIREFLY ice wall :P  LOL.  

This maze is a:  disaster.  People getting stuck EVERYWHERE.  Lag so bad that people are crashing all over.  Doors that put you up in the air in the next room.  Mintie taking away doors...and booting all the people in the room while doing it?!  I saw at least 6 people...all active...getting booted!  

This is ridiculous.  They need to control the flow of people into AND THROUGH the maze.  A room with 20 people trying to find the right teleporter is a recipe for disaster.  I got the prize.  And I still have NO idea how.  :hmm:  

VFK needs to fix these mazes before doing them again.  The signs that take you back to the beginning if you are stuck are nice...but they're just a BANDAID.  Fix the problem with people getting stuck in the doors!!!  Don't make them go back to the beginning for something that's NOT their fault!

Come on, VFk....  :uhuh2:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 12:07 PM »

About the maze...Room Description clearly says:  "Be afraid, be very afraid!"   :rofl1:

I just logged on...maybe I'll catch it when it starts some other day, I don't think I will get a queue number at this hour.  Good Luck to everyone trying.

Was this event added just before it happened?  I don't remember it from the event calendar.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 12:11 PM by Mermaid Melusina »

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 12:18 PM »

About the maze...Room Description clearly says:  "Be afraid, be very afraid!"   :rofl1:

I just logged on...maybe I'll catch it when it starts some other day, I don't think I will get a queue number at this hour.  Good Luck to everyone trying.

Was this event added just before it happened?  I don't remember it from the event calendar.

I would try anyways, Fish.i.  People that just logged in are getting numbers.

The event has been on the homepage since yesterday, but not on the Event Calendar until it started today.  GL!  (hugs) ;)

FYI:  they have worked out alot of the 'bugs'...but it took them like 1.5 hours to do so.  That's alot of hair being pulled out by players...

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 01:27 PM »

About the maze...Room Description clearly says:  "Be afraid, be very afraid!"   :rofl1:

I just logged on...maybe I'll catch it when it starts some other day, I don't think I will get a queue number at this hour.  Good Luck to everyone trying.

Mintie had the same Room Description on her room when the Scorpions were out too.  I think they just change the mazes/rooms a bit, depending on which "ice prize" is given for said event.

NONE of these maze events were on the event calendar -- they were either on the Homepage or an in-game blast.  The event calendar either changes so much, or events are not on there at all - it's hardly useful anymore.
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 1/22 Mintie's Maze for Icesectora - Fireflies
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 01:36 PM »

Event ended with the following blast:

"Check the calendar for Host_Apple's Smooth Sailing Teleporter Game later today!
The award will be the Phrozen Peculiarly Perspicacious Purple Party Pineapple!"
 :??:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2011, 01:39 PM »

Thanks Astro for posting this....made me hop onto the game quick and woot! I got in and won 1

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2011, 01:47 PM »

This prize is so cute! The beginning of the event was crazy! Teleporter issues for sure! I kept ending up falling into one room!  :lolg: But King and I both got in and won! Woot! :dance2: Those little LIGHTNING BUG BUTTS are so cute!

I wonder what the Phrozen Peculiarly Perspicacious Purple Party Pineapple will look like? I wonder if it will do anything, like the party acorns???

This is the one good thing about the kids and I being sick with this flu...We are stuck in for the weekend and get to play some Host games! :lolg: :dance2: :cry:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2011, 01:53 PM »

This prize is so cute! The beginning of the event was crazy! Teleporter issues for sure! I kept ending up falling into one room!  :lolg: But King and I both got in and won! Woot! :dance2: Those little LIGHTNING BUG BUTTS are so cute!

I wonder what the Phrozen Peculiarly Perspicacious Purple Party Pineapple will look like? I wonder if it will do anything, like the party acorns???

This is the one good thing about the kids and I being sick with this flu...We are stuck in for the weekend and get to play some Host games! :lolg: :dance2: :cry:
Awww (hugs) and hoping that nasty flu goes away fast :(  Prayers.

LOL I actually saw you in the maze (well a blue blob of you).  While clicking around the room trying to move from a doorway, I clicked by accident on your lanyard.  Next thing I know...I got the prize!  ROFL.  I didn't know you were bestowed with the honor of giving out Flaming butts!   :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I'm glad they at least worked out the majority of the problems.  It took a long time for that to happen, though.  Yeah, I had some 'flying lessons' after entering some porters, too.  Sheesh...  Awesome prize, though.  Might keep it in my main Flame room.  Flaming butts kinda go with the theme :P  LOL :)  Congrats to all the winners!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 02:42 PM »

LOL I actually saw you in the maze (well a blue blob of you).  While clicking around the room trying to move from a doorway, I clicked by accident on your lanyard.  Next thing I know...I got the prize!  ROFL.  I didn't know you were bestowed with the honor of giving out Flaming butts!   :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I'm glad they at least worked out the majority of the problems.  It took a long time for that to happen, though.  Yeah, I had some 'flying lessons' after entering some porters, too.  Sheesh...  Awesome prize, though.  Might keep it in my main Flame room.  Flaming butts kinda go with the theme :P  LOL :)  Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks about this flu, Flame. It is the whole congestion/cough/sore throat junk and I thought I was out of the woods. Only the kids were sick..until I woke up with it this morning. :sur: So, King and I decided to keep the whole family in from church tonight and for the rest of the weekend.

Funny thing about the maze, I clicked on you too, in a doorway. But by the time the blue blobs were turning into avatars, you were gone - attaining Flaming Butts, I guess.  :lolg:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 02:45 PM »

Thanks about this flu, Flame. It is the whole congestion/cough/sore throat junk and I thought I was out of the woods. Only the kids were sick..until I woke up with it this morning. :sur: So, King and I decided to keep the whole family in from church tonight and for the rest of the weekend.

Funny thing about the maze, I clicked on you too, in a doorway. But by the time the blue blobs were turning into avatars, you were gone - attaining Flaming Butts, I guess.  :lolg:

ROFL  sounds like the same time I poofed and got the popup saying I got the award.  I didn't see what door I was in until just a hair before I poofed.  Weird.  Eh.  Whatever works!  LOL. 

Flaming butts are kinda like what happens when King and Flame get together...no?   :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Mermaid Melusina

Re: 1/22 Mintie's Maze for Icesectora - Fireflies (ENDED)
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 05:20 PM »

About the maze...Room Description clearly says:  "Be afraid, be very afraid!"   :rofl1:

I just logged on...maybe I'll catch it when it starts some other day, I don't think I will get a queue number at this hour.  Good Luck to everyone trying.

I would try anyways, Fish.i.  People that just logged in are getting numbers.

The event has been on the homepage since yesterday, but not on the Event Calendar until it started today.  GL!  (hugs) ;)

FYI:  they have worked out alot of the 'bugs'...but it took them like 1.5 hours to do so.  That's alot of hair being pulled out by players...

Thanks Flame.   I did try anyways as you said, and did get a number. I do like the fireflies a lot better than the scorpions!  They are cute and I love how their lights blink.
Pages: [1]   Go Up