VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/21 VFK Homepage News  (Read 2729 times)

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
1/21 VFK Homepage News
« on: January 21, 2011, 05:36 AM »

FIRST UP:

Hearts of Ice!

Valentine's Day is coming, but at least for now, baby it's cold outside!

The new Hearts of Ice collection brings the hint of Valentine's Day to come and merges it with deep frozen blocks of ice.

Both of the Victorian Mazes will be updated with the Hearts of Ice collection late Friday Night or early Saturday Morning, depending on where you live.

Watch for the update and start collecting Hearts of Ice!

^^  these are different sized Ice Blocks with different colored hearts in them; cute I suppose.

SECOND:

Return of the Icesectora

The Icesectora returns to Mintie's Segmented Frozen Maze of Madness Version II this weekend!

Solving Mintie's Segmented Frozen Maze of Madness Version II will bring you the reward of the Firefly Icesectora!

Remember, these are not the charming and comforting fireflies from your garden, these are Icesectora, frozen in time! These fireflies have not been free to forage since the last Ice Age, encased in Ice, but not forgotten!

The perfect addition to your Icescape, these Icesectora Fireflies are hot, but in a frozen in ice sort of way!

Mintie's Segmented Frozen Maze of Madness Version II will open on Saturday at 10:00 AM Pacific Time (1:00 PM Eastern Time) (6:00 PM UK Time),

Get these Icesectora Fireflies while they are still safely encased in prehistoric Ice!

I am sure someone will edit this properly and add pics, but I wanted to get the word out this morning about these updates!

.it

ETA:  Adding pics

« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 11:01 AM by Astro »

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
Re: 1/21 VFK Homepage News
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 11:02 AM »

LOVE the new ice blocks and of course the LIGHTNING BUGS!  Yay!    :dance2:

Thanks .it, added pics to first post.   ;)
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 11:41 AM »

FIREflies?   :tongue3:  haha!  YAY!  Can't wait.

The maze stuff...while pretty...I would think that everything in the ice would be hearts.  But it's more a collection of random items.  It does say a 'hint' of Valentines's Day.  Very odd. (being objective here).  Hearts of ice.  Very appropriate, methinks.  :notme:

Thanks .It/Astro!

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 11:48 AM »

The maze stuff...while pretty...I would think that everything in the ice would be hearts.  But it's more a collection of random items.  It does say a 'hint' of Valentines's Day.  Very odd. (being objective here).  Hearts of ice.  Very appropriate, methinks.  :notme:

Thanks .It/Astro!

Looks like the marshmallows in Lucky Charms cereal to me, hehe.

Well, guess we better rev up those clones for maze running!

;)

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 11:51 AM »

Thanks .It/Astro!

;)

Clones?!  No idea what you're talking about.  You must be 'evil' if you have clones.  :P  Flame has NO clones.  Only 'alternates'  :hmm:  :laugh2:  :roflmao:  :rofl1:

Flamanette

a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 11:54 AM »

Thanks .It/Astro!

;)

Clones?!  No idea what you're talking about.  You must be 'evil' if you have clones.  :P  Flame has NO clones.  Only 'alternates'  :hmm:  :laugh2:  :roflmao:  :rofl1:

Oooops...forgot to tell ya: I am the newly elected President of the Evil Clones Take Over VFK Society!  Watch out, we are coming to YOUR host hunt room next.

:)

flamanar

• YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 12:07 PM »

Thanks .It/Astro!

;)

Oooops...forgot to tell ya: I am the newly elected President of the Evil Clones Take Over VFK Society!  Watch out, we are coming to YOUR host hunt room next.

:)
At least you acknowledge that the room is 'MINE'.  I hate when people fail to realize that during host hunts, whatever room I'm in is MINE!!!  Mine I say!  LOL  It's so funny during hunts when people ask (tell?) you to leave 'THEIR' room.  Pathetic.  :hmm:

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
  • Moderator of This Board
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 09:50 PM »

LOL, .It, my first thought when I saw these was "Lucky Charms, they're magically delicious!". :lolg: They are really cute though!

And, Astro, I am also really excited about the LIGHTNING BUGS!  :lolg: Our kids are both down and out with this cough, sore throat, stuffy nose junk, so we are bundled in for the weekend. (Not to mention it is freezing, snowy and icy outside!) So, I'll be able to actually be here for the Maze and Ride event. I am also glad to see them announcing Mintie's Maze ahead of time! Go VFK! :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up