VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/2 New Host Hat - Snowflake Hat  (Read 1700 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
1/2 New Host Hat - Snowflake Hat
« on: January 02, 2011, 05:38 PM »

For our guides here, new Host Hat released from today's earlier Host Hunt apparently - I wasn't home.  But, these events are now listed on the Event Calendar.  A Snowflake Hat/Headband thing.  Can be worn by both genders (I asked, lol).  I just saw it in a trade room.  Looks cute though!  I'm not sure if it does anything or not?

:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 1/2 New Host Hat - Snowflake Hat
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 05:44 PM »

Thanks Astro!  Bummer you missed it :(

These don't do anything.  And they look more like stars than snowflakes.

Is it ok for historical purposes for us to make a new thread for future events to keep track of what happened/what was awarded/etc.?  Like tonights host hunt went an hour overtime.  I was gonna start a thread tonight when the host hunt started, but wasn't sure if that's ok?  I think it would be nice to have separate threads so that important things can be noted...and maybe referred to in the future.  Lemme know ;)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 05:51 PM »

Thanks Astro!  Bummer you missed it :(

These don't do anything.  And they look more like stars than snowflakes.

Is it ok for historical purposes for us to make a new thread for future events to keep track of what happened/what was awarded/etc.?  Like tonights host hunt went an hour overtime.  I was gonna start a thread tonight when the host hunt started, but wasn't sure if that's ok?  I think it would be nice to have separate threads so that important things can be noted...and maybe referred to in the future.  Lemme know ;)

In my opinion, it's kinda pointless.  We already have the information on our Event Calendar here, especially now that VFK is listing Host Hunts now.  And even more so kinda pointless, if an Event is already done and over with -- no need really to post that it happened and it's now over with.  

I do realize that some of our Members do not check the Guides here, that's the only reason why we make a separate thread in the New Items section, for maybe a new item from an Event -- that is already done and over with.   ;)

I do think if a Host Hunt or any other Host Event, has STARTED, and any Member here that wishes to state that in a new thread, by all means may do so.  Because right now, we aren't quite sure what VFK is going to do.  Will some be on the Event Calendar?  Will some not?  Also, again, some of our Members might not check our Event Calendar here -- so therefore unless a thread is made, they wouldn't know it even started.  

To add to that, I think it's only necessary to Edit the original post of a Host Hunt or other Event, once it's ended as well.  No need to make a separate post saying so.    ;)

Hope that helps!  
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 06:21 PM »

Thanks Astro!  Bummer you missed it :(

These don't do anything.  And they look more like stars than snowflakes.

Is it ok for historical purposes for us to make a new thread for future events to keep track of what happened/what was awarded/etc.?  Like tonights host hunt went an hour overtime.  I was gonna start a thread tonight when the host hunt started, but wasn't sure if that's ok?  I think it would be nice to have separate threads so that important things can be noted...and maybe referred to in the future.  Lemme know ;)

In my opinion, it's kinda pointless.  We already have the information on our Event Calendar here, especially now that VFK is listing Host Hunts now.  And even more so kinda pointless, if an Event is already done and over with -- no need really to post that it happened and it's now over with.  

I do realize that some of our Members do not check the Guides here, that's the only reason why we make a separate thread in the New Items section, for maybe a new item from an Event -- that is already done and over with.   ;)

I do think if a Host Hunt or any other Host Event, has STARTED, and any Member here that wishes to state that in a new thread, by all means may do so.  Because right now, we aren't quite sure what VFK is going to do.  Will some be on the Event Calendar?  Will some not?  Also, again, some of our Members might not check our Event Calendar here -- so therefore unless a thread is made, they wouldn't know it even started.  

To add to that, I think it's only necessary to Edit the original post of a Host Hunt or other Event, once it's ended as well.  No need to make a separate post saying so.    ;)

Hope that helps!  
Kay.  Think I got it.  Sorry about the extra posts :/
Pages: [1]   Go Up