VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Room glitch?  (Read 4410 times)

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
Room glitch?
« on: December 29, 2010, 09:12 AM »

I was talking and showing Funfly a room glitch in my rooms the other day.  So far it has wrecked two of my rooms (arg) and I can't complete another until it goes away.  Right now it will 'disassociate' for lack of a better word anything I may try to lay down in the middle of the room like gingerbread pieces or rugs.  They just 'break apart'.  Is this just a temporary glitch because of all of the new stuff, or does anyone know of a later application update i.e flash or some such that I should do?

Kim

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: Room glitch?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 12:24 PM »

I was talking and showing Funfly a room glitch in my rooms the other day.  So far it has wrecked two of my rooms (arg) and I can't complete another until it goes away.  Right now it will 'disassociate' for lack of a better word anything I may try to lay down in the middle of the room like gingerbread pieces or rugs.  They just 'break apart'.  Is this just a temporary glitch because of all of the new stuff, or does anyone know of a later application update i.e flash or some such that I should do?

Kim
Hi Tiger.  I've had this happen with some of the new Christmas items.  You can try the usual refresh/clear cache/etc.  Try a different browser.  Upgrade to the lastest Flash.  If none of this works, try a help report each day till they respond.  Gl :)

Tigerbella

• Or maybe I just watched too much tv as a kid...
    I love LAG.. I build for it
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 06:29 PM »

Well I tried the different browser, cleared the cache and downloaded the latest flash player.  And, now I have a 'complaint' into them.  Let's hope they don't wait two years to reply. lol  Thanks for the tips though. :)

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 07:42 PM »

Yw :)  Remember to send a new help report every day.  Squeaky wheel...remember :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up