VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/20 Furni Exchange is OPEN!  (Read 4313 times)

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • Still Soarin' :)
10/20 Furni Exchange is OPEN!
« on: October 20, 2010, 04:37 PM »

Furni Exchange is now OPEN!    Green Recycle Bin in the Mermaid Viewing Tank area, down stairs from the Opera House.  

« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 09:51 PM by Astro »
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
Re: 10/20 Furni Exchange is OPEN!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 07:44 PM »

Thanks Astro!

Me thinks a certain ducky might be happy! :)

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 08:32 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Astro! You are so awesome keeping up on all of the guides also. Biggest hugs to you friend!   :hug: :bighug:

Fun, when I saw the purple theme, I too thought of a certain duck we all know and love!  ;)

Cute items this year. I have to say I like all of the items - from the normal, to the glowing, to the spider web coverings. King doesn't get overly excited about some of the special items, but he loves the green pumpkin! I bet a certain fish might feel the same way!  :thumb:
You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing!

PrincessWendyBird

• That is why I LOVE it here!
    Sugar Daddys, Gas, and even some bare booties - Woot!

Sometimes it takes a fire to bring a flood.
    • Our Family MySpace Page
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 09:51 PM »

UPDATE: When I originally tried the furniture exchange, I noticed that the "1 in 5" items could not be re-exchanged this time. I sent in a help message and got this reply:

The items have been updated and you should be able to exchange them now. VFK Staff

I am going to go give it a try, but this was apparently just a glitch. Yay, I don't want to end up with 100 yellow chest of drawers.  :lolg:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 10:08 PM »

Yes!!! Woot!!!  a Green Carved Pumpkin!!   :thumb:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2010, 10:53 PM »

LOL Thanks Astro!  Goodness you work hard.  So...how much they pay you here?   :hmmmm:  LOL jk ;)

Well...Flame sees some seriously ugly and some seriously awesome stuff here.  Personal taste thing ;)  Hopefully the odds will be on the LOWER side for everyone exchanging ;)  I heard Fish.i is accepting 'green contributions'   :lolg:

Mermaid Melusina

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 11:31 PM »

LOL Flame!!    :lolg:

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 04:54 AM »

Wow.i!  Ummm....some interesting items here, that's for sure.  I am totally with Flame on this one:  some seriously ugly and some seriously cool stuff here!  I think it's safe for me to say that in all likelihood, you will not see very much orange and purple furnish in MY inventory!  Thank goodness we can turn around and give it back.  I will have to see the spider web furnish in person to make a decision on those.

But, holy cats, I love the blue ghostly stuff!!!

And is goes without saying that I've got all my finger and toes crossed that fish.i gets uber lucky with getting her green pumpkins!!!

Happy exchanging all!

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

Purpleduck

• A Dry Duck
    Still Molting After All This Time
  • Purple Vice Admin
  • Make my day... pull a few gray ones out for me!
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2010, 05:20 AM »

Yes ladies, I do see the purple!  However, I have to agree with Flame that the color mix is not to my liking.. only the purple lamp.

I can't believe that last night, on my first exchange, I got the purple lamp!  Now I don't know if I will bother with the rest, despite having way too many items that can be exchanged.

Flamanette

• Runs and locks herself in
    a room in order to build
  • Bat Magic
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2010, 05:37 AM »

Yes ladies, I do see the purple!  However, I have to agree with Flame that the color mix is not to my liking.. only the purple lamp.

I can't believe that last night, on my first exchange, I got the purple lamp!  Now I don't know if I will bother with the rest, despite having way too many items that can be exchanged.

Awesome!  Congrats!  I know what you mean about having way too much stuff!! I would love to get rid of most of my excess....but gosh so much time involved! 

There are still some things that the exchange does not accept:  the original green bushes from the maze is the one I can think of off the top of my head.  Grrr...I remember last year I unloaded a ROOM FULL back into my inventory only to discover that OMG they were not accepted!  Lesson well learned, this year I only took a few, went to the exchange and they still not exchangeable.

Anyway, I do have plenty of other pesky little kinds of walls to dump off; and YAY, the easy living stuff is exchangeable, my gamble paid off!  I held onto A TON of that stuff!  Also, tons of candy left over.  In last exchange I dumped eggs, this time around it will be candy, candy, candy!

.it

Mean people are like sandpaper. They may scratch you and hurt you, but in the end you come out smooth and polished and the mean person is just worn and ugly.

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2010, 10:48 AM »

That candy better be tradeable.  I have 3 rooms with between 1500-1800 pieces in each!  I almost DC just trying to enter the rooms! ROFL.  The only way out is to (hopefully) hit the map button (my rooms list won't come up -.- ).  Sometimes even that doesn't work.  :sur:

Awesome!  Congrats!  I know what you mean about having way too much stuff!! I would love to get rid of most of my excess....but gosh so much time involved! 

There are still some things that the exchange does not accept:  the original green bushes from the maze is the one I can think of off the top of my head.  Grrr...I remember last year I unloaded a ROOM FULL back into my inventory only to discover that OMG they were not accepted!  Lesson well learned, this year I only took a few, went to the exchange and they still not exchangeable.

Anyway, I do have plenty of other pesky little kinds of walls to dump off; and YAY, the easy living stuff is exchangeable, my gamble paid off!  I held onto A TON of that stuff!  Also, tons of candy left over.  In last exchange I dumped eggs, this time around it will be candy, candy, candy!

.it

funfly

• Past Sports:
    Badminton & Archery

Current Sports:
    Laundry, Cooking and Cleaning
    Puppy Diamonds
  • more laundry....
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2010, 02:19 PM »

UPDATE: When I originally tried the furniture exchange, I noticed that the "1 in 5" items could not be re-exchanged this time. I sent in a help message and got this reply:

The items have been updated and you should be able to exchange them now. VFK Staff

I am going to go give it a try, but this was apparently just a glitch. Yay, I don't want to end up with 100 yellow chest of drawers.  :lolg:

Princess, thanks for sending them the message- I did not think of that myself!  :doh:  I tried to re-exchange a couple of those yellow dressers because I had too many and found that I couldn't last night.  Big hugs to ya for checking with VFK!

Yes ladies, I do see the purple!  However, I have to agree with Flame that the color mix is not to my liking.. only the purple lamp.

I can't believe that last night, on my first exchange, I got the purple lamp!  Now I don't know if I will bother with the rest, despite having way too many items that can be exchanged.

I did wish the yellow was toned down a little bit - but I was 'WOOT - PURPLE! = Happy Ducky!'  :bighug:

I think it was giving out alot of pumpkins last night, at least from comments I saw.  
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 02:56 PM by funfly »

wdwdreamin

• This new job of mine has severely cut into my playtime.
  • Teleport Magic
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2010, 02:37 PM »

I'm with you there---LOVE the purple lamp!!  Nice seeing purple in the other stuff too but would rather see it with something more muted.
Memories Vow Renewal Ceremony
Sept 24, 2011--Sunset Point @ the Polynesian Resort
Woot!!!  I was a Disney Bride!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up