VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 10/4/2010 Street Level Clothing: Grand Opening!  (Read 6167 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
10/4/2010 Street Level Clothing: Grand Opening!
« on: October 03, 2010, 10:28 PM »

Street Level Clothing: Grand Opening!
http://www.smallworlds.com/?target=/2010/10/04/street-level-clothing-opening/

October 4, 2010 4:05 PM

Darlings, I'm so excited to announce the opening of a brand new store in SmallWorlds! Yes, Coco has been very busy, working night and day. But I am so happy with the Street Level Clothing Store and I hope you love it every bit as much as I do.

Poor sweet Kent.  Such a darling man, but he can't be trusted to keep a secret, so I just had to keep him in the dark as much as I could. I even asked Dan to tell him the new store wouldn't open until next week! But darlings, I did manage to sneak out the real date on Facebook for you. (mwah!)

New Looks For Men

Here's my fabulous new range of street-cool clothing for men. So many versatile pieces for you to experiment with! I just know you're going to have fun with them all, and I simply can't wait to see some wonderfully stylish-looking men out there on the streets of SmallWorlds.

In this first picture my fabulous model, Marco, is wearing the Male's Basketball Singlet. This singlet comes with a range of simply fabulous logos, as you can see.

Marco also has on the Stripe Trackpants (these are unisex), and the High Top Shoes.

In the picture on the right, Marco has on the Fur Hoodie -  

I just love this gorgeous contrast-fur jacket, don't you? Both men and women can wear it, and of course it comes in a range of colors so you can choose the ones just right for you.

He's teamed the jacket up with a pair of Sweat Pants, that combine comfort and style just so perfectly. What a fabulous look, Marco!

And on the left, Marco is wearing the Men's Baggy T-Shirt. This one is strictly for the guys.  It hangs down low, finishing around the hips for super-chic casual style. This length of t-shirt is so easy to wear and so very fashionable. I know you boys will love it!

Marco's also wearing a pair of Cargo Pants. These pants have gorgeous pocket detailing and come in a range of fabulous colors.

On the right, Marco has on the Tartan Shirt over the Baggy T-Shirt. Such a wonderful demonstration of how to mix-and-match pieces to create fabulous new looks, Marco!  

And I know you boys are going to thrilled with the new Work Boots! They are made out of leather, they're very hard-wearing, and so perfect for wearing right through your SmallWorlds work day.

Marco's accessorized his look with the Spiked Wristbands. Bravo Marco, you look simply gorgeous!

And finally, something very special. I must confess, darlings, I was a little influenced by The Matrix when I created this stunning long Trench Coat. Hand-crafted from the very finest Italian leather, this coat is guaranteed to make heads turn.

I'm sorry girls, but this coat is only for men.  Please don't be too, too sad - I just know you'll be delighted with your range of fabulous new clothing.  I do always make sure I look after us girls very well, with every new range I release.

Marco has teamed his Trench Coat with a pair of High-Top Shoes. He is a gorgeous model, isn't he?  Thank you, Marco for showing us your new looks.  Mwah!

New Looks For Women

Oh yes, I had such wonderful fun creating some new street-wise clothes for us girls to wear. I'm so excited about these new pieces for the fashionable ladies of SmallWorlds!  Let's take a look.

My lovely model for these shots is Jessica. She's pulled together some looks for the girls which I just love! In the first shot on the right, Jessica's wearing the Small Tube Top.  This top comes with a choice of four different logos, so you can easily change how it looks! 

Jessica's teamed the tube top with a pair of Stripe Track Pants. Together with her High Top Sneakers, this makes for a simply fabulous look.

And speaking of those High Top Sneakers, matching them with the Chain Strap Dress was a surprising but stylish choice, Jessica. This dress can go from runway to evening, and even to day wear.  It's so versatile, and so chic!

And the Spiked Wristbands set off the dress and the sneakers perfectly - they really pull the outfit together, don't you think?  You look ready for a party in Paris, Jessica!

On the right, Jessica has matched a lovely little jacket - the Female Midriff Jacket - with a pair of Sweat Pants.                                                                     

Jessica, you look so comfortable, and yet so elegant. In this outfit you really are ready for anything!

This jacket is of course made of the very finest leather, and comes in a range of fabulous colors.  It's goes with almost everything, and I just know you'll want to have more than one in your wardrobe.

I just love this new top I've designed for you... it's a Short Sleeved Zip Top. It has two cute little pockets and a zip up the front, and it's fitted shape is so chic! 

On the left, Jessica's wearing this top with a pair of Cargo Pants in navy.

She's also thrown on an accessory to complete her outfit; it's the new Dookie Necklace for both men and women. It comes in a range of different gold and silvers, and it's a chunky, heavy necklace that will make you feel like a million dollars when you wear it.

In her outfit on the right, Jessica's showing how the new clothing pieces will mix perfectly with the pieces already in your wardrobe to create some new, stunning looks!

Jessica's wearing the new Tartan Shirt with the Plaid Skirt. Wonderful, darling! She's also put on the new Waist Belt. It's an extra-wide belt that's worn high on the waist. (This Waist Belt looks fabulous with my whole range of dresses too)!

And finally, on the left, Jessica's wearing the new Female Basketball Singlet and she's chosen the Star logo for the front.

I simply had to show you the range of logos available with this sporty singlet.  Aren't they just so much fun?

This singlet is perfect for casual-wear, and doesn't it look fabulous with the Daisy Duke shorts?

Ladies, I'm just so excited about this clothing range - I know you will create some amazing new looks with these pieces. Enjoy, darlings!

Welcome to Street Level!

I do hope you love my new store and the fabulous new clothing range as much as I enjoyed creating it.  Hope to see you there!

Mwah, mwah, mwah, darlings!

- Coco x
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:47 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
Re: 10/4/2010 Street Level Clothing: Grand Opening!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 10:50 PM »

Wow! Lots of clothes options. Will try to get some pics without people later.

Exterior

Interior

At last a fitting room with privacy.   :2thunbs:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 11:00 PM by Happy »

BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 10:58 PM »

Thanks Happy!

Hmm.  Not what I expected, but some cool clothing options.  I'd love the trenchcoat.  Someday ;)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2010, 11:04 PM »

I'm curious to see if they moved items out of SmallWear.  SmallWear had been looking a bit "full" and didn't seem to have a lot of space for expansion. I'm not a big SW clothes shopper either, but I do think the trendy look will appeal to the young crowd.   

BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 11:26 AM »

I'm curious to see if they moved items out of SmallWear.  SmallWear had been looking a bit "full" and didn't seem to have a lot of space for expansion. I'm not a big SW clothes shopper either, but I do think the trendy look will appeal to the young crowd.   

Yes, the young crowd will eat this stuff up.  Alot of them were enthusiastic in the shop last night.  Didn't think to check SmallWear to see if items were moved.  Some of the skateboards seemed the same as in Mysterios.  Haven't had a chance to check that out either, though.  Maybe they'll add more to this store.  Seems like there's room for it.  Also, the changing rooms are cute.  You can open/close the curtains.  LOL.  I'd rather just change right out in the open, though  :wavet:  :lolp:
Pages: [1]   Go Up