VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/17/2010 30,000 Gold Package On Sale!  (Read 4405 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
9/17/2010 30,000 Gold Package On Sale!
« on: September 16, 2010, 08:19 PM »

30,000 Gold Package On Sale!
September 17, 2010 3:43 PM

For three days only, we're offering a big discount off the 30,000 Gold package!  It's now available at a 50% discount off the full retail price (20% off the discounted package price).  And for an extra bonus, this package also comes with a free Plasma Wall TV!

Sale on 30,000 Gold Package - 3 Days Only

If you've been considering buying Gold, there's no doubt about it citizens, this sale means that there is no better time to do so!

This opportunity to get the 30,000 Gold package at a very generous discount is only available for a strictly limited time.  The offer runs from midnight Thursday SWT until midnight Sunday SWT.

Make sure you get in quick to take advantage of this fantastic offer; I'd hate for you to miss out. With the with the free Plasma Wall TV as an added bonus, this package is a deal that's not to be missed!

Time to bring out the Wish-list!

With this great Gold discount, you'll be able to go on that SmallWorlds shopping spree you've been dreaming about. Maybe it's time to pick up one of those new Masquerade or Mexican Wrestler masks - they're waiting for you in Mysterios! Perhaps to Smallwear for a new outfit?  With this Gold package at such a great price, you can finally get all those items you've had your eye on!

Happy Shopping!

I'm sure that there will be lots of very happy SmallWorlds shoppers this weekend. Remember that the sale is on for 3 days only, so do make sure you get your 30,000 Gold at this great discount price it while you can!

~ Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 05:47 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up