VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/23/2010 Sweet Dreams  (Read 4375 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/23/2010 Sweet Dreams
« on: September 09, 2010, 08:44 PM »

Sweet Dreams
August 23, 2010 3:39 PM

Greetings citizens. For a while, I was not sleeping at all well. I'd been waking and then finding it difficult to get back to sleep again. I was unsure what to do about my sleeping dilemmas, until I saw the new Rare item we're releasing today as part of the Sweet Dreams package!

Turn your Sweet Dream Fantasies into Reality

As soon as I saw this Rare Sleepy Willow bed, I knew I'd be sleeping extra soundly again!

What's more citizens, those really lovely bud tips on the bed glimmer once the lights have gone down, shining a gentle and restful glow. Last night as tucked myself into my new bed, I had the most wonderful restful sleep.

Just imagine drifting off to sleep beneath the luxury gold-embroidered coverlet.  The gently twisting branches at head and foot give you the feeling of being in a tree-top cradle. It looks like something straight out of an Elven citadel, and I am sure will inspire some rather wonderful fantasy-inspired bedroom decor. I've decided to relegate my other bed to the spare room for visitors!

The Sweet Dreams package also comes with 9000 SmallWorlds Gold - it's simply not to be missed!  As a Rare, the Sleepy Willow bed will never, ever be sold in stores and like all Rare items it's bound to become a truly sought-after item.  Remember, it's "limited time only".

Follow us on Twitter and Win!

Twitter followers had the chance to win one of these fantastic Sweet Dreams packages - all who re-tweeted about the package were put into a draw and a winner was selected a few hours ago.  I'd like to offer my congratulations to Sookie Stackhouse -  I am quite she'll be enjoying a wonderful night's sleep on her new bed.

I'd like to encourage you to become a SmallWorlds Twitter follower as you'll get fast updates about in-world events, as well as the opportunity to enter Twitter-only competitions!  Become a follower today! You can send a message anytime to us @SmallWorldsTwt.

Win by commenting on Facebook

We also gave away one of the packages on Facebook.  By being the first to correctly guess that the new rare item was a bed, Layla Naaaaa also won a Sweet Dreams package for free. We'll be running more of these types of giveaways in the future, so keep an eye out on Facebook for your next chance to win.

Friend Kent on Facebook

Did you know that I myself have recently taken the leap into the world of social media and have my own Facebook profile? I'd be delighted if you'd 'friend' me!

If you've Liked the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook, you're also in the draw to win 10,000 Gold. If you haven't done it yet, it's really very easy: just click the advertisement on the front page of the Chronicle, or go directly to the SmallWorlds Facebook Application page and click Like - there's one week to go and two more prizes of 10,000 Gold to be won!

Sweet Dreams to you all!

I must say that I'm looking forward to the end of the day already!  I don't think I have ever quite looked forward quite so much to tucking myself in for a good nights sleep. This wonderful Fantasy-themed bed is really something special, I think it's my very favorite furniture item we've released to date.

Remember citizens, the Sweet Dreams package is available for a limited time only, and as well as the Sleepy Willow bed, it gives you 9000 SmallWorlds Gold to help you create the fantasy bedroom of your dreams. What could be better?

~ Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:16 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up