VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/7/2010 Double Gold For One Week Only  (Read 4332 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
9/7/2010 Double Gold For One Week Only
« on: September 09, 2010, 08:42 PM »

Double Gold For One Week Only
September 7, 2010 3:16 PM

I always enjoy it when I get the chance to announce a promotion or giveaway that helps you get the Gold you need for all those items on your SmallWorlds wish-list.

One of our most popular promotions is when you get the chance to earn Double Gold on Offers. Yes citizens, we've re-set all the Offer machines to give you all twice as much Gold from today until midnight (SWT) on September 13th - one whole week of Double Gold!

Double Gold Payouts!

For one week only, every time you complete an offer in The Factory, or on any of the offer machines you'll find in SmallWorlds stores, you'll receive a generous payout that's double what you would have received before the promotion started.

(Please note that we've already doubled the reward, so the reward shown in the offer window is the total amount of Gold you will receive for completing the offer).

It's now twice as easy to earn the Gold you need to pick up some new outfits, some new weapons, or wearables. Perhaps you'd like the latest monthly collectible, Hurtle the Turtle? He's available in Mysterio's right now, and with Double Gold, he's just so affordable!

Make Sure Your Location Is Correct

When using the offer machines, ensure that the country you live in is selected in the top left corner of the initial screen. If it's not, simply click the Change Location link as illustrated below. Personally, I like to head to The Factory to earn Gold, but remember you can also complete offers using the machines located within any SmallWorlds store.

Thanks to all SmallWorlds citizens!

We hope you enjoy this opportunity to earn twice as much Gold as you normally would from offers. Remember, this offer is for one week only - you've got until midnight (SWT) on the 13th of September to earn enough for everything on your wishlist!

~ Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:11 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up