VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 9/1/2010 Ancient Egyptian Anubis Relic  (Read 4539 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
9/1/2010 Ancient Egyptian Anubis Relic
« on: September 01, 2010, 05:35 AM »

Ancient Egyptian Anubis Relic
September 1, 2010 3:41 PM

Hello citizens! It's the first of the month and that means it's time to reveal our September Loyalty Challenge item.

This month we're launching the fantastic Egyptian Relics series.  We'll be bringing you number two in the set in October; and in November you'll get to see the final item as well as the exciting Loyalty Challenge reward item!

If you're new to the Loyalty Challenge - once you earn your set of three Egyptian Relics, you can then take them to the Combobulator Laboratory and transform them into something stupendous. Yes, the Loyalty Challenge reward item is always something special. Now, let's take a look at September's Egyptian Relic...

Ancient Egyptian Anubis Relic

Looking like something directly from out of the tomb of Tutankhamen, this magnificent statue of the Egyptian God Anubis is your Loyalty item for September. This is just the kind of piece that tomb-robbers of old would have greatly prized.

Anubis was one of the very old Gods of the ancient Egyptians and was worshiped throughout the entire period of Egyptian history. A number of roles were attributed to Anubis, but he was mostly known as the God of the Underworld, and he was said to guide the dead to their new life in the underworld.

There is disagreement about exactly what Anubis' head really is - whether it's a dog, a jackal of even a wolf. No-one has ever been sure, and it's still a point of debate. One thing that we can be very sure about is this: this priceless Egyptian relic is well worth collecting, and I do hope that you make sure you complete your Loyalty tasks in September so that you don't miss out!

Earning Your Loyalty Challenge

The weekly challenge is to earn 6 Loyalty Points each day, for three days in a row.  Here are all the ways you can earn your points:

• Complete a Featured Mission - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Complete an offer with one of our great offer providers (head to The Factory or try one of the Offer Machines in any SmallWorlds store) - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Look after your pets - You get +1 Loyalty for every new Pet Point you've earned

• Harvest or successfully cross-pollinate a plant - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play Spin-to-Win - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play a Tournament Game - Points are earned according to your score (only awarded if the minimum score is met).
Check Your Progress on your Front Page

You can check your progress using the Loyalty Challenge panel on your Front Page.

This panel shows you how many Loyalty Points you've earned for the current week, and which gem you're on. One progress marker fills up for each Loyalty Point you earn. When all six are full, the current day's challenge is complete and one third of the current gem will fill.
Have fun earning your gems in September!

As you can see from the list above, it's really easy to earn enough points to ensure that you earn your very own Statue of Anubis. This new series is really quite exciting and of course I'll be revealing the next item on the 1st of October.

Remember that collecting sets has the potential to make you really very healthy profits. if you've yet to read it, do take a look.

Farewell for now, and I'll look forward to seeing you here next month with news of the second item in the set.

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:12 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 9/1/2010 Ancient Egyptian Anubis Relic
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:30 PM »

Thanks Happy!  This is a cool looking item.  Just got mine last night :)  Looking forward to seeing the rest of the set!
Pages: [1]   Go Up