VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/27/2010 Gold Sale!  (Read 4290 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/27/2010 Gold Sale!
« on: August 28, 2010, 12:50 PM »

Gold Sale!
August 27, 2010 10:05 PM

Greetings citizens. I do like being the bearer of good news, and with all the Gold I've been giving away lately to the lucky winners of our Like us on Facebook promotion (still one week to go!), I've been enjoying myself immensely.

Today I have some especially exciting news.  For three days only, we're offering you a hefty discount off the 12,000 Gold package.  It's available at a 50% discount off the full retail price (30% off the discounted package price).

In addition, we've got two competitions you can enter, one on Facebook and one on Twitter.  You could win a 12,000 Gold package for free!  Read on to find out more.
Sale Time on 12,000 Gold - 3 Days Only!
st_0110_goldcoins.png

If you've been considering buying Gold, there's no doubt about it citizens, this sale means that there is no better time to do so!

This opportunity to get the 12,000 Gold package at a very generous discount is only available for a strictly limited time.  The offer runs from midnight Thursday SWT until midnight Sunday SWT.  Make sure you get in quick to take advantage of this fantastic offer - I'd hate for you to miss out.
Win with Twitter and Facebook!

We've got two 12,000 Gold packages to give away. You're most welcome to enter into both the Facebook and the Twitter competition - and of course doing so gives you an extra chance to win!
How To Enter The Facebook Competition

There's four easy steps - complete them all and you'll be in the draw to win 12,000 Gold.

1. - Save this "Think Rich" poster to your computer (right-click and select Save Image As) .

2. - Upload this poster onto your Facebook Profile Page.

3. - Tag me - Kent Kronkite - in the poster so I can see that you've put it on your page.

4. - Ask your friends to comment.  I'd just love to know what they'd buy in RL if they could have anything they wanted!

I'll be looking at all the comments over the weekend, and I can't wait to see what you and your friends come up with.

We'll choose a winner from those who have met the entry conditions after the Sale has ended.  The winner will be someone who has a creative/funny/interesting comment posted by themselves or one of their friends.  They'll receive 12,000 Gold!
How To Enter The Twitter Competition

If you're a follower of SmallWorlds Twitter, follow these three simple steps to be in the draw to win a 12,000 Gold package:

1. - Check the SmallWorlds Twitter for our message which says ""#SmallWorlds SALE: 50% off 12,000 Gold - 3 days only! www.smallworlds.com"

2. - Retweet this message by copying and pasting the following: RT @SmallworldsTwt #SmallWorlds SALE: 50% off 12,000 Gold - 3 days only! www.smallworlds.com

3. - AND reply to our message, and tell us what SmallWorlds items you'd buy.  Example: "#SmallWorlds with 12,000 Gold I'd buy a Crystal Light Staff and a Gangsta Emote!".  (Make sure to include #SmallWorlds in your tweet).

We'll be checking all the replies on Sunday at midnight SWT, and we'll randomly choose a winner from those who correctly followed our Twitter instructions within the promotion period. And yes, you can enter both the Twitter and the Facebook competition!
kent.png
Get out your Wish-list!

With this great Gold discount, you'll be able to go on that SmallWorlds shopping spree you've been dreaming about. Yes, it's definitely time to pull out your in-world wish-list. Perhaps you're creating a mission to enter into the Fantasy-themed mission competition? Maybe you'd like to add some more zing to your wardrobe? Then again, you might have been saving up for some High-Level wearables? This promotion means the items on your wish-list may now be within reach!

[here's me with Drake Furnesto outside one of the Buy Gold machines: you'll find one in all SmallWorlds stores!]
Happy Shopping!

I'm sure that there will be lots of very happy SmallWorlds shoppers this weekend. Remember that the sale is for 3 days only, so do make sure you get it while you can!

~ Kent Kronkite

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up