VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/12/2010 Epic Magic Fight And More!  (Read 4465 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/12/2010 Epic Magic Fight And More!
« on: August 14, 2010, 01:21 PM »

Epic Magic Fight And More!   http://www.smallworlds.com/?target=/2010/08/12/epic-magic-fight-more/ pics later.
August 12, 2010 1:34 PM
tip_1126_epicmagicfight.png johnny-wilde.png

Hey citizens. It's been a while since our last official Epic Magic Fight and I thought it's time we had another one. They are always so much fun and really popular so if you'd like a chance to take off your wearables, get your magic out and blast someone - no holds barred - your chance is coming this weekend.

But remember, the 'no mercy' rule applies to absolutely everyone! When you enter the Epic Magic Fight arena, be prepared to get as good as you give.

The Epic Magic Fight Arena will open at 8pm sharp this Friday (SWT) and will close at midnight (SWT) Sunday. That gives you plenty of time to get down to Mysterio's and stock up on spells!  As I'm sure you can guess, more spells = way more fun! Here's a picture of some citizens getting into the swing of things at the last event!
ch_1128_magicft_me3.jpg
Need Gold to Buy Magic?
st_0110_goldcoins.png

If you're feeling a little short on Gold to buy the spells you need, have you tried completing some offers at The Factory or on the Earn Gold machines you see in all the SmallWorlds stores? Some citizens have earned a bucket-load of Gold this way.  Why not join them?

Whats more, it's a fantastic time to do offers: - if you complete a SuperRewards offer in August, you'll go in the draw to win an iPad!
Robot Guardians: Providing protection for Everyone!

Robot Guardians were brought in with the 2.4 Release. We've been listening to feedback on the Robot Guardians since they were introduced and it seems that you all want to be able to to choose protection at times, so we've made a change to the way the Robots work - their protection is now available to everyone!

The spaces most frequented by new users (the Landing pad and the Information Hub) are now magic-free zones. In four other public spaces - Rachels Tea Room, Cue Club, Modern Living, and Smallwear - the Robot Guardians provide opt-in protection for all citizens.

If you'd like to be protected, it's easy.  Just click the Robot and choose "Protect Me". The other change we've made is this: when you choose to be protected, as we'll being fully protected from other's magic and weapons, you will not be able to shoot yours at anyone else either. Now I think that's pretty fair, don't you?
Still Want More? Try Skywalker Championship Fighting!

I found an awesome thread on the forums by Lucky Skywalker... if you're like me and love Arena Games and Epic Magic Fights, then this is going to be right up your alley! Lucky is starting up what he calls Skywalker Championship Fighting. I've summarized a few details here, but for all the info go check out his forum thread. It sounds really cool and I'm definitely going to be taking a look at it for myself!

Lucky's thread says that:

* He has mixed Professional Wrestling, Mixed Martial Arts, and Professional Boxing together for something new and fun!

* There are Championship Belts, Weight classes, and a lot more of exciting things you can participate in and have fun and win.

* For fighting, a player uses weapons although lower CL fighters may use magic. The decision of victory is decided by a set negative health amount which differs for all weight classes, meaning the items which are used will be switched out.

* He has an arena equipped with a top of the line ring, an office building, and a training facility is in the works, as well as a fan area and a future SCF Shop. 

The SCF Project is made to be fun, exciting, and for everyone! If this sounds like you, visit Lucky's space and sign up!
Woohoo! - Who's on for the Epic Magic Fight!

Remember it starts at 8pm (SWT) this Friday and ends midnight (SWT) Sunday - loads of time for a heap of magic fun!

~ Johnny Wilde

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up