VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/9/2010 Super Rewards iPad Giveaway!  (Read 4373 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/9/2010 Super Rewards iPad Giveaway!
« on: August 14, 2010, 01:20 PM »

(pics later)  http://www.smallworlds.com/?target=/2010/08/09/win-ipad-superrewards/

Super Rewards iPad Giveaway!
August 9, 2010 11:38 AM

Citizens, I have exciting news.  We all know that completing offers is a great way to earn SmallWorlds Gold, but doing a Super Rewards offer during August could be... well... super rewarding!  If you complete any Super Rewards offer from now until the end of the month, you'll be entered in the draw to win an iPad!

That's right, just complete any Super Rewards offer during the promotion period and you will be automatically entered into the competition.

Just click the Competition Advertisement on the right to see which Super Rewards offers are available right now.  Complete an offer today, and you may find yourself receiving your very own 16GB wifi iPad in September!

If you're already used to earning SmallWorlds Gold by completing Super Rewards offers, then all you need to do is make sure you complete an offer during the promotion period.

If you haven't yet tried earning Gold through offers, now is the perfect time to give it a try.  Kent's recent article on SmallWorlds millionaires highlighted the fact that some SmallWorlds millionaires got their start by completing free offers.  Could you join them?  Why not complete a Super Rewards offer and find out?

To be in with a chance to win an iPad, simply click on the Competition advertisement, head to the Factory, or use one of the inworld offer machines, located in any SmallWorlds store.  You only need to complete a single Super Rewards offer to have your account entered into the draw.

Of course, when you complete a Super Rewards offer you will also be earning SmallWorlds Gold to go shopping with.  And with the fabulous new VIP packages now available to buy with Gold (I just love the new gorgeous rare items - the Vampirism cape and the Crystal Light staff), I know exactly what I'll be doing with any Gold I earn!
honesty.png

The competition will close on midnight August 31st, and the lucky winner will be randomly selected and notified during the week following.  The official contest rules are detailed below.

Good luck!

- Honesty.
Official Contest Rules

* The contest is open to all SmallWorlds players who comply with the SmallWorlds terms of service (players must be 13 years of age or older).
    * The Super Rewards offer must be completed within SmallWorlds to qualify for the contest.
    * There are no country restrictions on this contest.
    * To enter, simply complete any Super Rewards offer (in SmallWorlds) during the promotion period (12:01am August 9th 2010 to midnight August 31st 2010 SmallWorlds Time).
    * A Super Rewards Offer must be completed in full (SmallWorlds Gold must be awarded) to qualify for the contest.
    * Completing Super Rewards offers outside of the promotion period will not qualify you for entry into the contest.
    * You only need to complete one Super Rewards offer to have your account entered into the competition.
    * Super Rewards are solely responsible for picking the contest winner (SmallWorlds has no input into choosing the winner and will bear no responsibility for the decision).  Super Rewards' decision is final.
    * The winner will be contacted at the end of the promotion period, and will have seventy-two (72) hours to reply.  If the user does not reply within that window a new winner will be randomly selected and the process will repeat.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up