VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/10/2010 The First Two Winners - They Liked Us on Facebook and Won 10,000 Gold!  (Read 4292 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

The First Two Winners - They Liked Us on Facebook and Won 10,000 Gold!
August 10, 2010 11:15 AM

One of the more exciting jobs I get to do here at SmallWorlds is when I get to contact competition winners and share the four words that all competition entrants just love to hear: "You are a Winner!"
st_0803_facebooklike_small.png

If you haven't done so already, make sure you Like the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook. As I explained in our story last week, it must be the easiest way to win such a generous amount of Gold!

Each week in August we're randomly selecting two winners from all those who have Liked us on Facebook. That's right - just one click and you're automatically entered into the draw each week to win 10,000 Gold!

I'd now like to introduce you to our first two lucky winners.
Nicolette Page and Cody Boy the 7th: Each Win 10,000 Gold!

Once the winners had been selected, I contacted Nicolette and Cody straightaway and waited anxiously to hear back.  I was checking my inbox every few minutes watching for their replies!  Within around half an hour I had a return message waiting from both of them.

Due to time zone issues, I was able only to personally meet up with Nicolette before our publishing deadline - but I can tell you that like Nicolette, Cody was very happy indeed! He is pictured at left.

Remember citizens, there are still 3 weeks to go and we'll be picking two winners each and every week. Like the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook today and you could be one of next weeks lucky winners!

Now, let's meet Nicolette and share in her excitement...

Nicolette: Omg thank you so much! Wow I'm so excited!

Kent: We're very excited for you too, Nicolette. Can I ask you, how long have you been playing SmallWorlds?  And how long ago did you Like us on Facebook?  Was it within the promotion period or was it before?

Nicolette: I've been playing for around 7 months now Kent.  And I Liked on Facebook a few months ago... so it was really cool to win!

Kent: What are the kinds of things you like to do on SmallWorlds?

Nicolette: Well Kent there is a lot to do here as you know.. but I particularly like buying clothes, hanging out... I love taking care of my pet and meeting new people. I also like seeing old friends too.

Kent: When you say 'old friends' are you talking about RL friends?

Nicolette: Yes I am, it's a lot of fun playing on SmallWorlds with my real life friends - I recommend it all the time!

Kent: Nicolette, do you have any plans for spending all that Gold? I'm curious to know what's on your shopping list!

Nicolette: Well Kent I have to say at this stage I am completely undecided but one thing I can tell you is that I am going to have lots of fun spending it!
kent.png

Kent: Of that I have no doubt - I think that you and Cody are going to be the happiest shoppers of the week in SmallWorlds! Thanks again for Liking the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook and have a ton of fun with your 10,000 Gold.
Perhaps you'll be one of our next lucky winners?

You'll see the Like us on Facebook advertisement in the Chronicle up in the top right hand side.  If you haven't done it already, just click Like and you'll be in the draw!  You'll know when you've Liked us because the icon will change to a Thumbs Up.  Remember, you only need to click it once and you'll stay in the draw for the whole month.

Congratulations to this weeks winners!  I'm so looking forward to congratulating another two winners next week.  Like us now, and you could be one of them!

~Kent Kronkite

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up