VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/6/2010 Vampirism and Crystal Light!  (Read 4289 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/6/2010 Vampirism and Crystal Light!
« on: August 07, 2010, 09:17 PM »

Vampirism and Crystal Light!
August 6, 2010 5:08 PM

Hello citizens. We've got something new to make our 3 and 6 month VIP packages even more rewarding for you. We've included a new rare item in each of those two packages that I think you are going to love!  It's our way of saying thank you for your support, and we really hope you'll continue to help us to make SmallWorlds the best place to hang out on the web.

6 Month VIP Package - Vampirism

I hope you've been enjoying the fantasy avatar options that went into the new release. I think they're fantastic, although I haven't been quite brave enough to show my vampire teeth outside of the Chronicle office as yet!

If you love nothing more than to show off your Vamp look, then I think you're going to find the new rare item we've included in our 6 month VIP package impossible to resist.

Here it is - our rare Vampire Cloak. Could you imagine a more perfect item to complete your Vamp look?  As you can see, it's longer than most other capes, it moves as you walk, and just look at the detailing on the back and hemline. The rich red inner lining, the fabulous high collar. It's so gloriously dark and gothic!

Remember, there's two easy ways to make this vampire cloak yours. The package costs just $44.95, and you'll get 12,000 Gold with it - that's a great discount!  And of course you can use your SmallWorlds Gold instead if you prefer.  For the 6 month VIP membership and the Vampire Cloak it's just 14,000 Gold.

If that alone isn't enough to tempt you into the 6 month VIP package, I'd also like to remind you of all the great benefits you get with VIP Club membership (I've detailed these below).

3 month VIP Package - Crystal Light Staff

Are you looking for the perfect accessory for your avatar's new fantasy look? Perhaps you've rather fancied yourself as a wizard, witch, warlock or high priestess?

Look no further, citizens!  This fantastic Crystal Light staff is straight out of a science fantasy novel, or a Lord of the Rings style movie set.

Holding this fantastic luminous blue crystal-tipped wooden staff, with its light casting a magical glow before you as you walk... well I can tell you it's quite a ethereal experience!

Remember, as a rare, the Crystal Light staff will never be sold in stores and just like the 6 month VIP package this one also brings with it all the great benefits that come with VIP Club membership.

There are two ways to get this fantastic Crystal Light staff.  If you purchase the 3-month VIP membership package for $23.95, you'll not only get the staff, but you'll also receive 6,000 SmallWorlds Gold - that's a discounted price, and a great deal!

You can also use SmallWorlds Gold to get your 3-month VIP package - 3 months of VIP membership and the Crystal Light staff is just 6,500 Gold.

Benefits of VIP Membership

* You'll get Citizen Points for becoming VIP, giving you access to cool skates, skateboards, emotes and weapons!
    * Access to special avatar clothing and make-up options, like glasses, belts, cool tops, hats, shoes - including the new fantasy and vampire options!
    * Take your pet with you wherever you go in-world.
    * Access to VIP-only items and spaces. Some amazing wearables are VIP-only!
    * Access to the Dance Studio, so your avatar's funky dance moves can stand out from the pack. VIPs can save three different dances, so they can really rock the dance-floor.

Becoming VIP is Easy!

Click here for details on our range of payment methods for becoming VIP. Or you can head to the Factory and earn the Gold you need.  Alternatively, you could always try your hand at trading in rares and collectibles; many citizens earn more than enough to pay for VIP membership through trading.
I'm tempted to buy both!

We all know that SmallWorlds is a great free-to-play game, but there's no doubt that VIP membership is the absolute best way to enjoy it.

These two new rare items, in combination with all the fantastic VIP-only options you receive with your VIP membership will take your SmallWorlds playing experience from fun to fantastic.

Gosh, perhaps you could really treat yourself and get both packages...what a terribly tempting idea!

~ Honesty Blaize

Side note: Be sure to select the correct package.  
There are the normal 3 and 6 month VIP packages still available for a different price that do not come with the special items.

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up