VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/3/2010 Like Us on Facebook - You Could Win 10,000 Gold!  (Read 4498 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/3/2010 Like Us on Facebook - You Could Win 10,000 Gold!
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:53 PM »

Like Us on Facebook - You Could Win 10,000 Gold!
August 3, 2010 3:38 PM

Greetings citizens. We have a tremendously exciting promotion starting today. You could win a 10,000 piece of a prize pool that's worth no less than 80,000 Gold!

Each week in August we'll randomly select two citizens who have Liked the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook - a total of eight winners in all. All winners will receive 10,000 Gold.

It's so easy so enter.  All you need to do is to Like the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook and you'll be in the draw to win. It could be your most lucrative click ever. Just imagine what you could do with 10,000 in SmallWorlds Gold!

How to Like the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook

Simply click on the Like button which is located on your Home page below your avatar selector (as shown below) and you'll be in to win!  You'll be able to see when you've Liked it, because you'll get a Thumbs Up.  You only need to click once.

Why Like SmallWorlds on Facebook?

As well as entering you into the competition (the easiest way of winning 10,000 Gold I've ever heard of!) there's some other extremely good reasons to Like the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook. You'll get:

* Advance notice of Events and Competitions
    * Notifications in your Facebook newsfeed about new articles published in the Chronicle (absolutely vital in my humble opinion!)
    * The chance to join with other SmallWorlds fans on Facebook - leave comments and have your say

Choosing the Lucky Winners

We'll be randomly choosing 2 winners each week from those who have Liked the SmallWorlds Fan Page on the Facebook application. It's not necessary to have Liked within the promotion period, as anyone who Likes us is eligible.

At the end of each week during the promotional period, I will send a personal message to the two randomly chosen winners, asking them to advise which SmallWorlds avatar we should credit the 10,000 Gold to. I'll also be doing some follow-up stories on the winners. Who knows, perhaps one of them might be you!

There's only one way to be in to win - Like the SmallWorlds Fan Page on Facebook and your SmallWorlds account could be looking a lot healthier in the very near future.

Kent Kronkite on Facebook!

I've been doing my best to keep abreast of Social Networking trends and  decided that it would be rather fun to set up my own Facebook profile.  I'd be ever so pleased if you'd "Friend" me!

I'm a little bashful about the time it is taking me to understand all there is to know about being a "Facebooker", but I am trying hard. Any encouragement is very welcome and I do hope you'll connect with me soon. You can find my personal Facebook page by clicking here.  http://www.facebook.com/kent.kronkite

I've loaded a few photos on my profile I'd like to share with you, and I'm starting to remember to update my status more regularly. At this stage I'm the only SmallWorlds staff member to have an Facebook profile.

Like SmallWorlds on Facebook: Be In to Win!

What could be easier! Click the Like button on the advertisement right below your avatar selector on your Home Page, or visit the SmallWorlds Facebook page and press the Like button. I'm so looking forward to talking with our first two lucky winners!

Good luck.

~Kent Kronkite
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 09:49 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up