VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/1/2010 The Potion of Dreams  (Read 4382 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/1/2010 The Potion of Dreams
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:52 PM »

The Potion of Dreams
August 1, 2010 3:49 PM

Hello citizens. It's time to unveil the latest Loyalty Challenge item. Even more exciting, once again we are at the end of our latest series of three and you all know what that means! If you complete your set of three and visit the Combobulator Laboratory you will receive the most incredible monthly reward.

But firstly, when you fill up all your Loyalty Challenge gems in August you'll be rewarded with the last bottle in the series. Let's take a look...

The Potion of Dreams

What a perfect way to complete such a lovely set. First we had the Potion of Strength, then the Potion of Enlightenment, and now the Potion of Dreams. Speaking of dreams, when I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at work sometimes I just like to close my eyes and dream of faraway places.

I must say that when I first gazed upon this last potion bottle, it's so beautiful that it really did put me into quite a dreamy state of mind!

Yes citizens, it's well worth putting in the effort to filling your gems this month to ensure you don't miss out on this simply gorgeous bottle.

I dreamed of a Genie

Citizens, my dreams came true! This time the Loyalty Challenge Reward item is just about as magical as you can possibly imagine. Combobulate your three Potion Bottles and you'll receive this fantastic Genie.

The Genie of the Lamp is here to to your bidding. As well as those strong blue arms, he's got another hidden surprise. When you walk past the lamp in which he makes his home, he'll pop up and shoot 3 fireballs at you!

Maybe he will even grant your wishes, who knows?  Either way, he will make a great addition to your space, giving it a real "1001 Nights" ambiance. And of course he'll be perfect for using in your missions.

Earning Your Loyalty Challenge

The weekly challenge is to earn 6 Loyalty Points each day, for three days in a row.  Here are the all ways you can earn your points:

• Complete a Featured Mission - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Complete an offer with one of our great offer providers (head to The Factory or try one of the Offer Machines in any SmallWorlds store) - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Look after your pets - You get +1 Loyalty for every new Pet Point you've earned

• Harvest or successfully cross-pollinate a plant - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play Spin-to-Win - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play a Tournament Game - Points are earned according to your score (only awarded if the minimum score is met).

Check Your Progress on your Front Page

You can check your progress using the Loyalty Challenge panel on your Front Page.

This panel shows you how many Loyalty Points you've earned for the current week, and which gem you're on. One progress marker fills up for each Loyalty Point you earn. When all six are full, the current day's challenge is complete and one third of the current gem will fill.
Have fun earning your gems in August!

It's just so easy to earn points toward your Loyalty Challenge, so you should have no trouble at all getting the points you need. August marks the end of one series, and September will see the beginning of the next; I just can't wait to find out what it's going to be! Set collecting is just so much fun... and remember, it can also be very profitable! I'll see you next month with all the details.

~Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 09:12 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up