VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8/1/2010 Terry the Pterodactyl  (Read 6170 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
8/1/2010 Terry the Pterodactyl
« on: August 07, 2010, 08:48 PM »

Terry the Pterodactyl
August 1, 2010 1:54 PM

It's time to introduce our Monthly Collectible for August - and this time we're bringing you something rather different. We thought we'd delve back in the history of the planet and bring you a collectible that's prehistoric.

Terry the Pterodactyl

I'd like to introduce you to Terry the Pterodactyl - without doubt one of the friendliest creatures to come out of the Mesozoic period! One of the most exciting aspects of this collectible is one that you've all been requesting since we released the Eagle... yes, Terry has wings and he can fly!

After seeing this collectible I realized I knew absolutely nothing about these fascinating looking creatures and so I found a few interesting Pterodactyl facts for you:

* They had a wingspan of anywhere between a few inches up to over 40 feet long!
    * The name Pterodactyl actually means "winged lizard".
    * Pterodactyls lived in the late Mesozoic period, about 251 to 65 million years ago .
    * They were carnivores and their fossils have been found in America, Europe, Africa, and Australia - as you can see, some of them really got around.

Celebrate Prehistoric Creatures Day - Friday the 13th!

As I was getting those Pterodactyl facts together for you I stumbled upon another fascinating piece of information - did you know that each and every Friday the 13th is Prehistoric Creatures Day? Well neither did I!

Do you know what this means, citizens? You'll simply have to make sure you get your very own Terry before Friday the 13th! Oh yes, I'm predicting lots of Pterodactyl Parties taking place in-world and you wouldn't want to turn up in the wrong wearable now, would you? Perhaps you'd like to plan a party of your very own?
Don't miss this great primordial investment opportunity!
Terry the Pterodactyl is available to all SmallWorlds citizens - and just like every collectible before him, he requires no XP to wear, and will cost you a mere 2000 Gold to buy. honesty.pngHe's a bargain at this price, so make sure you get him before he flies away forever.

Have you had a chance to read the article that Kent published recently? In it he talks to a group of citizens who have made a significant amount of Gold trading in collectibles and rares. If you have yet to see it, I'd really encourage you to take a look - it might the most rewarding thing you read all week!

All those he spoke with agreed that it makes sound investment sense to ensure you buy your collectible as soon as you can in the month of its release. Read the story and you'll see why!  Terry could well be your first step upon a pathway of great riches.

I do hope you'll thoroughly enjoy wearing Terry.  Flap on over to Mysterio's and get yours today!

~ Honesty Blaize
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 09:14 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 8/1/2010 Terry the Pterodactyl
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:37 PM »

This guy is ugly,  but he's really fast.  I wear him most of the time ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up