VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/16/2010 Powerway Pro Personal Transporter! (Like a Segway)  (Read 7680 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room

Powerway Pro Personal Transporter!
July 16, 2010 1:30 PM

SmallWorlds is a free-to-play game for everyone, but if you're ready to take things to the next level then a VIP membership is the premium way to enjoy your SmallWorlds experience. VIP membership gives you access to the best of everything and means that SmallWorlds goes from great to fantastic... and you get to have some really BIG fun!

If you're looking for the best value way to go VIP, you won't want to go past our 1 Year VIP package. The 30% discount makes this package a fantastic deal - and to make it even more tempting, we've replaced the Hot Rod Skateboard with a fantastic new Rare item: the Powerway Pro Personal Transporter!

There's nothing that even comes close to the Powerway Pro when it comes to getting around in SmallWorlds. What's more, as a Rare, it will never be sold in any of our stores.

The Powerway Pro will give you a +20 speed boost, and it's a CL10 item.  I especially love its headlights, which help light the way through dark spaces.

Getting Your 12 month VIP package

We've got so many payment options available, it's easier than ever to go VIP. Did you know that if you want to use Gold to purchase the 12 month VIP package it will cost you a mere 18,000 Gold? If you hurry, you'll be able to take advantage of the Double Gold Payout promotion (ends midnight on the 18th), making it quick and easy to earn the Gold you need!

We recently received this email in the Chronicle in-box which I'm sure will be very encouraging to all of you!

"I wanted people to read on the news how much Gold I earned ever since I joined. I joined on May 2010, I added up all the rewards and the total was 77,829 Gold! I never got on the machine that much but WOW imagine how much you could get if you went to the machine frequently! I want everyone to know that this helps and knowing how much I got can maybe encourage them to do More. Thanks SmallWorlds!" - Elisa Dreamer

Grab Your 1 Year VIP - there are so many benefits!

There are so many reasons to purchase a 1 Year VIP package, but personally I feel that the Powerway Pro Personal Transporter is reason enough! If you're looking for more reasons, this great package brings with it a list of truly impressive benefits...

* Powerway Pro Personal Transporter - You'll receive the oh-co-cool Powerway Pro Personal Transporter - a Rare item that you'll never see in a SmallWorlds store. It's our way of saying thanks!
    * 24,000 Gold - If you pay for your VIP with anything other than SmallWorlds Gold, you'll receive a lump sum of 24,000 Gold directly into your account.
    * 36 Citizen Levels - Going VIP earns you Citizen Levels, which give you access to all kinds of cool skates, skateboards, and weapons at Sovereign Plaza!
    * Access to special avatar options - Gain access to special avatar clothing and make-up options, like glasses, belts, cool tops, hats, shoes, and lots more.
    * Take your Pet Anywhere! - You'll be able to take your pet with you wherever you go in-world; no more leaving lonely pets behind in your home space!
    * Access to VIP-only Items / spaces / wearables - exclusive access to VIP-only items and spaces, and did you know that some amazing wearables are VIP-only?
    * Dance, Dance, Dance! VIPs can save not just one but three different dances, so you can really rock the dance-floor! With three dances, your avatar's funky dance moves will definitely stand out from the pack.

But I just bought the VIP package!

If you've bought the one-year VIP package in the last month (after midnight on June 15), and you wish to swap your Hot Rod Skateboard for the new Powerway Pro, please email support@smallworlds.com. Of course, you'll need to still have your Hot Rod Skateboard in your inventory, and if you do decide to swap it, it will be removed from your inventory and replaced with the new item. If you are emailing support, don't forget to include your avatar name, how many packages you want swapped, and your date of purchase.

Save 30% & get your very own rare transporter!

SmallWorlds is really fun for non-VIP players, but as you can see going VIP opens up whole new opportunities for enjoyment - the Powerway Pro is just one of them.

As a rare item, it also makes a great investment. Because the Powerway Pro will never be sold in stores, it's sure to be a much sought-after item.

Go 12 month VIP today - there's never been a better time to do it.

~ Honesty Blaize

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 7/16/2010 Powerway Pro Personal Transporter! (Like a Segway)
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:50 PM »

Thanks Happy.  I actually really like this thing.  LOL.  It's zippy and is red.  Flames come out the back, and the front is sporty.  Love it or hate it...its kewl to me ;)  Traded in my hotrod skateboard for it (Smallworld CS is nice).  I think it will command a much higher resale value than the skateboard.  I'm probably wrong, but whatever.  LOL.
Pages: [1]   Go Up