VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/14/2010 It's SALE time at Smallwear!  (Read 4205 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
7/14/2010 It's SALE time at Smallwear!
« on: July 15, 2010, 01:00 PM »

It's SALE time at Smallwear!

July 14, 2010 3:00 PM

Hello darlings. When it comes to clothes, one of the most exciting words ever just has to be SALE!

I just cannot walk past any of my favorite stores when I see a sale sign in the window, and of course as Smallwear is my absolute favorite clothing store in the world, this one is simply irresistible!

Rejuvenate your wardrobe at great prices - 50% Off Selected Items!

It's exciting when the very item you've been saving for suddenly drops in price and becomes more affordable. I've discounted five gorgeously stylish items for you, so you can give your wardrobe a real breath of fresh air. The HALF-PRICE sale is on for one week only, so do get in quick before these great prices disappear!

Oh and don't forget that our fantastic Double Gold Payouts promotion is on until midnight on the 18th of July: see our recent story for more details. What more could ask you ask for darlings?  A clothing sale in combination with such a wonderfully easy way to earn the Gold you need!

I've made it nice and easy for you to find the sale items by placing them all in the new items area in Smallwear. Let's take a look at the five sale items...

Biker Boots

HALF PRICE: Save 875 Gold!

I remember when these biker boots came out, I was so so excited to release them! They look great on guys and girls, they look wonderful in every single color we have available - darlings, make sure you don't miss getting a pair at this truly great price!

Formal Dress

HALF PRICE: Save 975 Gold!

So lovely, so elegant, so perfect for any formal functions you may be attending, or for when you feel like dressing up for any reason. This dress looks wonderful, and at this price you'll want to make sure you have a range of colors to choose from!

Leather Jacket

HALF PRICE: Save 975 Gold!

A leather jacket is one of those must-have items that looks great if you're going casual, and equally good for a more dressy look. Grab yours today at this great price.

Sports Jacket

HALF PRICE: Save 945 Gold!

The sports jacket. This jacket is just what you need - team it with the turn-up jeans for a great James Dean / retro rebel look. It'll cost you twice as much when the sale is over, so grab it at this amazing price while you can!

Cowboy Boots

HALF PRICE: Save 875 Gold!

These boots always give my outfits a real lift. They're made of oh-so-soft leather and they are just so comfortable! They look wonderful with jeans and skirts - pick up a pair on sale and save!

Gifts for You, Gifts for Friends!

Shopping with friends is such a lovely way to spend time together.  Why not see if you can meet up with your friends and all pop in to the exciting sale at Smallwear together?

The Smallwear sale also gives you a great opportunity to stock up on some lovely fashionable gifts for friends - and at these prices it's easy to afford one for a friend (as well as two or three for yourself).

I just know you're going to love the Smallwear sale - and I'll be sure to pop in over the sale period and say hello!

Coco x

PS: If you're admiring the rather fabulous cloak I'm wearing, please check this recent story!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:26 PM by Happy »

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up