VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/1/2010 July Collectible: Yosemite Bear  (Read 4725 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
7/1/2010 July Collectible: Yosemite Bear
« on: July 01, 2010, 02:13 PM »

July Collectible: Yosemite Bear
July 1, 2010 4:00 PM

It's time to introduce our Monthly Collectible for July. To coincide with American Independence day on the 4th of July we thought we'd release a collectible with an all-American flavor. When we went through the list of contenders, there was one animal we just could not go past - the great American Grizzly Bear.

Did you know that grizzlies can grow to enormous sizes? Of course size and weight do vary, but there are reports of some massive adult males weighing in at as much as 550 kg (1,200 lb)! In spite of their massive size, these bears can run at speeds of up to 55 kilometres per hour (34 mph). Interestingly they are slower running downhill than uphill because of the large hump of muscle over the shoulders - well worth knowing if you are being chased by one!

Introducing Yosemite

Having said all that about big scary grizzly bears, I'm sure that Yosemite Bear is much too sweet-natured for all that grizzly growliness.  He looks pretty friendly, don't you think?

Yosemite is available to all SmallWorlds citizens - and just like all other collectibles, he requires no XP to wear, and will cost you a mere 2000 Gold to buy.

Collectibles as Investments

Kent and I have been chatting with a few rather wealthy SmallWorlds citizens lately. All of them have made their Gold from trading in collectibles and rares. When it comes to monthly collectibles, they unanimously agreed that it's really important to make sure that you get your collectible in the month of its release. Perhaps Yosemite Bear could be the one that kicks off the start of your very own SmallWorlds fortune?

I do hope you'll thoroughly enjoy wearing Yosemite Bear.  Charge on in to Mysterio's and get yours today!

~ Honesty Blaize

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
Re: 7/1/2010 July Collectible: Yosemite Bear
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:51 PM »

Thanks Happy.  Kinda ugly to me, but what do I know?  lol.   It's fun to wear sometimes :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up