VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7/1/2010 Potion of Enlightenment  (Read 5138 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
7/1/2010 Potion of Enlightenment
« on: July 01, 2010, 02:10 PM »

Potion of Enlightenment
July 1, 2010 4:00 PM

Hello citizens. It's time to unveil the latest Loyalty Challenge item. The July item is the 2nd in the current Potions series, which means that next month you'll be able to visit the Combobulator Laboratory and get your fantastic Loyalty Reward. Now lets take a look at this latest gorgeous Potion Bottle.

The Potion of Enlightenment

It really is enchanting, don't you think? This stunning bottle was discovered deep in the back of a store owned by a mysterious-looking old man selling perfume in a market in Marrakesh. He was very reluctant to let it go... but we managed to persuade him, and now we're very pleased to bring it to you today. Rumor has it that if you carefully remove the purple and golden stopper, the incredible aroma that wafts up gives you special insights into the depth of your soul, and that's why it's called the Potion of Enlightenment.

I've got this one sitting next to my Potion of Strength - what a gorgeous pair they make. I can hardly wait to get my third Potion Bottle to see them all sitting there together. Yes citizens, it's well worth putting in the effort to getting your gems this month so you can receive this truly beautiful item.
Lots of Ways To Earn Your Loyalty Challenge

The weekly challenge is to earn 6 Loyalty Points each day, for three days in a row.  Here are the all ways you can earn your points:

• Complete a Featured Mission - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Complete a Peanut Labs, SuperRewards, SupersonicAds, Sometics or SponsorPay Offer - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Look after your pets - You get +1 Loyalty for every new Pet Point you've earned

• Harvest or successfully cross-pollinate a plant - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play Spin-to-Win - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play a Tournament Game - Points are earned according to your score (only awarded if the minimum score is met).
Check Your Progress on your Front Page

You can check your progress using the Loyalty Challenge panel on your Front Page.

This panel shows you how many Loyalty Points you've earned for the current week, and which gem you're on. One progress marker fills up for each Loyalty Point you earn. When all six are full, the current day's challenge is complete and one third of the current gem will fill.
Have fun earning your gems in July!

It's just so easy now to earn points toward your Loyalty Challenge, so you should have no trouble at all getting the points you need. Only one more month to get the last in the series and to find out what the Loyalty Reward item shall be. I have no doubt that these beautiful and magical bottles will turn into something fabulous.

I'll see you next month with all the details.

~Honesty Blaize

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
Re: 7/1/2010 Potion of Enlightenment
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 02:11 PM »

Yes folks that is a purple bottle. 

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Astro

• One of These Loonies
    Easily Entertained
  • Blue NOT New Moderator
  • Still Soarin' :)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 06:58 PM »

Yes folks that is a purple bottle. 

Oooooh  Ahhhhhh!   I feel like I'm watching fireworks now.   :lolg:

Thanks for ALL the SW updates Happy!   :hug:
:pirate: You say I'm a wench like it's a bad thing! :pirate:

flamanar

• I like to think that I will not let the game beat me.
    :hmmmm: Sainthood? Knighthood?
  • YEAH, IT'S REALLY ME.
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 10:39 PM »

Thanks Happy!  My favorite out of this series...and a little late commenting on it  :waveh:
Pages: [1]   Go Up