VMK no BS Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6/1/2010 The Potion of Strength  (Read 4240 times)

Happy

• Just a Happy Guest
    & A Bit Behind
  • Moderator of This Board
  • Haunted Conservatory Room
6/1/2010 The Potion of Strength
« on: June 13, 2010, 01:04 AM »

The Potion of Strength
June 1, 2010 4:00 PM

Hello citizens. It's time to unveil the latest Loyalty Challenge item, and of course this month we begin a new Loyalty Challenge series.  I must say I wondered just how our talented artists would follow in the footsteps of the last Magic Box series - I did love those boxes!

But I was absolutely delighted when I saw the June Loyalty item; it's just so beautiful!  The new series is called The Potion Bottle series, and when you fill up all your Loyalty Challenge gems in June you will be rewarded with this gorgeous bottle. Let's take a look.

The Potion of Strength

Here it is citizens, the amazing Potion of Strength. I've heard rumors that this priceless bottle is carved from a single piece of ruby, which is then wrapped in finest gold filigree.

As delicate and fine as it looks, the liquid inside (as its name suggests) is of a completely different nature. It has been said that just one drop gives you the strength you need to achieve the things you most desire.

Of course I am trembling with delighted anticipation trying hard to guess just what the next two bottles in the series might be. The Potion Bottle Series will run through June, July and August. You'll want to make sure that you win all your Loyalty Points in all three months so that you can take all three Potion Bottles along to the Combobulator Laboratory.

Gosh, I can't even begin to imagine what the three bottles might transform into! One thing is for sure, it's certainly well worth putting in the effort to get your Loyalty Challenge points this month so you can receive this stunning item.
Ways To Earn Your Loyalty Challenge

The weekly challenge is to earn 6 Loyalty Points each day, for three days in a row.  Here are the all ways you can earn your points:

• Complete a Featured Mission - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Complete a Peanut Labs, SuperRewards, SupersonicAds or SponsorPay Offer - You get +6 Loyalty Points

• Look after your pets - You get +1 Loyalty Point for every new Pet Point you've earned

• Harvest or successfully cross-pollinate a plant - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play Spin-to-Win - You get +1 Loyalty Point

• Play a Tournament Game - Points are earned according to your score (only awarded if the minimum score is met).
Check Your Progress on your Front Page

You can check your progress using the Loyalty Challenge panel on your Front Page.

This panel shows you how many Loyalty Points you've earned for the current week, and which gem you're on. One progress marker fills up for each Loyalty Point you earn. When all six are full, the current day's challenge is complete and one third of the current gem will fill.
Have fun earning your gems in June!

It's just so easy to earn points toward your Loyalty Challenge, so you should have no trouble at all getting the points you need. I'm a real collector so I'm always happy when we're at the beginning of a new series... one down, two to go!

I'll see you next month with all the details of the next Potion Bottle, and I'll try as hard as I can to squeeze out a few details about just what the Combobulated item is going to be. I'm thinking that three magical looking potion bottles can only turn into something completely marvelous!

You say I am a wench, like it's a bad thing!
BitBehindWench

Pages: [1]   Go Up